View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 13
Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

[ QUOTE ]
come on... its 100% risk free assuming Boosted acts in good faith (which he has indicated willingness to do even through all this) and OP can afford to continue bankrolling him, which is noone but OPs concern...

[/ QUOTE ]

not if BJ was only planning to give 40k hands worth of make up, which appears the be the maximum number of hands he was willing to do

my point is BJ needed to give an unlimited number of make up hands (until he at least breaks even) to ensure the 100%
Old 05-20-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
come on... its 100% risk free assuming Boosted acts in good faith (which he has indicated willingness to do even through all this) and OP can afford to continue bankrolling him, which is noone but OPs concern...

[/ QUOTE ]

not if BJ was only planning to give 40k hands worth of make up, which appears the be the maximum number of hands he was willing to do

my point is BJ needed to give an unlimited number of make up hands (until he at least breaks even) to ensure the 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, i didnt see anything about 40k hands, although youd be a bit pissed if someone told you after the first 60k they were suddenly almost busto and you were going to have to play 1/2 for them for the next year to make it back...
Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM

agreed. playing 5/10 or 10/20 unlimited makeup seems reasonable given the AIM convos

what BJ said:

[ QUOTE ]
the stake was going to last basically however long we wanted it to last, those details were definitely not made. I'm sure we would've been able to come up with a reasonable decision of how long I was to be staked for. I was planning to be staked for probably at least a month though, so I would've been able to play at least $40k hands I would say.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-20-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed. playing 5/10 or 10/20 unlimited makeup seems reasonable given the AIM convos

what BJ said:

[ QUOTE ]
the stake was going to last basically however long we wanted it to last, those details were definitely not made. I'm sure we would've been able to come up with a reasonable decision of how long I was to be staked for. I was planning to be staked for probably at least a month though, so I would've been able to play at least $40k hands I would say.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was talking about the initial stake, not the makeup he was going to do.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what BJ said:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was talking about the initial stake, not the makeup he was going to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok

I'd like it if BJ would say if he was planning to give unlimited make up, and at what limits
Old 05-20-2007, 03:13 PM

so where and how did the first 30k loan change into a stake? nowhere in the aim convo as i can tell.

him: instead of loaning me money
him: would you like some of my action and just BR me on FTP until I get my funds released?

means first i borrowed 30k, now stake me? right?

him: I dont feel bad borrowing 30k from you
him: and I can play more freely

so, i'd say that bj owes OP 30k and if OP wants to stake BJ more, he'll try to win the lost monies back.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:19 PM

cliff notes plz
Old 05-20-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes plz

[/ QUOTE ]

OP got Boooooooosted
Old 05-20-2007, 03:26 PM

the point is boosted guaranteed this guy makeup, he should slave away at whatever limits he can until he makes the money back!! If I was OP id never settle for 30k here.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the point is boosted guaranteed this guy makeup, he should slave away at whatever limits he can until he makes the money back!! If I was OP id never settle for 30k here.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I can't understand at all why OP settled for half
Closed Thread