Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Unlikely extremely painful accidents that make you afraid

[ QUOTE ]
This one is pretty unlikely to happen to me, but apparently it has happened at least a few times including a couple days ago.

"The suction had caused a two-inch tear in her rectum and had basically disemboweled her by pulling out her small intestines, almost all of it," said Taylor.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_185085504.html

You sit on the swimming pool drain, and it disembowels you by pumping your lower intestine down the drain. Apparently she can't eat EVER AGAIN, and must get nourishment through an IV, also has to use a colostomy bag [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If this happened to me I would kill myself after very little consideration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just puked.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:20 AM

OP,

Mainly anytime I'm in anything up high, either falling (like smashing through a window or over a balcony in a hotel) or the thing snapping/falling from the sky (ski lift, plane, etc.).

Also various unlikely ways of getting limbs or my head chopped off.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

Mainly anytime I'm in anything up high, either falling (like smashing through a window or over a balcony in a hotel) or the thing snapping/falling from the sky (ski lift, plane, etc.).

Also various unlikely ways of getting limbs or my head chopped off.

[/ QUOTE ] Does your cape not keep you safe from this? Also, I've been skiing since I was 3 and the one chairlift ride that terrifies me i at the Canyons in Utah. It goes from being like 30 feet off the ground which drops out into this gorge and all of a sudden you're like 200+ feet off the ground.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:45 AM

My one fear is anything involving teeth. My worst (sleeping) nightmare is teeth dislodging and being spat out like chips after a bad fall.

I can pretty much handle anything else (except maybe a Saddam-esque meat grinder scenario).
Old 07-07-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My worst (sleeping) nightmare is teeth dislodging and being spat out like chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

this also happens to me however mine is accompanied by pain. in my dreams i can feel my team hurting and eventually it get worse and worse until in my dream its like my teeth break and i spit them out. this has been going on about 1 or 2 times a week for 8-10 months.

wow now that i wrote that out i realize i should probably see somebody about that
Old 07-07-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My worst (sleeping) nightmare is teeth dislodging and being spat out like chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

this also happens to me however mine is accompanied by pain. in my dreams i can feel my team hurting and eventually it get worse and worse until in my dream its like my teeth break and i spit them out. this has been going on about 1 or 2 times a week for 8-10 months.

wow now that i wrote that out i realize i should probably see somebody about that

[/ QUOTE ]

I read on the internet that this means you are a liar.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:53 AM

For some awkward reason I often think of my big toe getting ran over, but for some reason my toenail is up a little and gets ripped off by the car running over my foot.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:07 AM

3 comments on previous nightmares.
My HS english teacher cut off his big toe with a lawn mower, he says he has a phantom toe.

I shadowed a dentist and saw a girl who fell down the stairs and cracked like 4 back teeth... this is full of suck.

my gf has a beach house on an island off nc where you only drive golf carts. every so often someone gets killed on them, i imagine people get hurt all the time. they're more dangerous than they get credit for.

Now, my unlikely painful fear is being attacked by a dog. I've never been afraid of that type of thing, until I watched a show about dog attacks that showed videos of a bunch of them, prob on spike tv. Ever since then i get nervous outside at night. I have no doubt I could fight off any dog that came at me, i just don't wanna be all bit up and [censored]. There was a video where this one woman when being attacked basically held her hands together up by her chest, and the dog jumped up and clamped onto her hands for like 3 minutes. She needed like 80 stitches. Man that just haunts me. making it worse, that woman was an animal control officer, and the owner of the dog sic'd it on her, on purpose.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:09 AM

In Pet Semetary, when the little kid slices the old man's Achilles Tendon....

I still can't let my feet dangle off the side of a bed.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a video where this one woman when being attacked basically held her hands together up by her chest, and the dog jumped up and bit her hands like 3 times. She needed like 80 stitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

this happened to a chick i know she was only but once but it sliced like a huge L into the right side of her palm and the skin was just hanging off it was crazy. iirc, she needed like 50 stitches.