Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Ok Epi, then don't shoot me. It should be pretty obvious that my days are limited unless I deliver a miracle and I am assuredly not El Presidente.

[/ QUOTE ]

That bullet isn't President only...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:53 PM

well, if people think talking about who i should shoot tonight is a bad idea, i guess we'd better talk about who we're lynching today.

[0] Bulletproof Monk
[0] Chim17
[0] drzen
[0] Epicurus voted for MDoranD
[0] FMXDA voted for OurHouse
[0] GetThere1Time voted for Kristiefix
[1] JennFox voted for Kristiefix
[0] jgunnip voted for OurHouse
[1] Kokiri voted for Kristiefix
<font color="red"> [4] Kristiefix </font>
[0] Kyro voted for JennFox
[0] Lastchance
[2] MDoranD voted for Kristiefix
[2] OurHouse voted for MDoranD
[0] Reno expat
[0] Solanthos
[0] tarheeljks
[0] WDCBooks voted for Kokiri
Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Howdy. Just got home, I'll read up and post in a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

"time warp"? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I try to warn that it is a time warp because I go back to where I left off from last night and reply to people as I read... so sometimes I comment on stuff that has been cleared up already, etc. Sort of a warning that I haven't read everything yet.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well duh, but I don't want to be shot.

I am sure everyone says that.

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

This post is turnips top to bottom.

[ QUOTE ]
Epi, you can shoot me if you want, but I would strongly prefer you use the bullet that only kills me if I am the President (for obvious reasons).

[/ QUOTE ]

Very obvious reasons if you're the VP, books.

[ QUOTE ]
In your position I would shoot at someone who isn't likely to get lynched for some time. I would think the President would be keeping his/her head low and allowing the other wolves to be more active.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this depends very much on who the president is, precisely because people will make this level one read.

[ QUOTE ]
Epi is obviously telling the truth here

[/ QUOTE ]

wubblewoo tea eff??

It is far, far from obvious. I'm leaning vanillager running cover, but his story is pretty ridiculous.

This is Epi we're talking about. Man of his own ideas. Big notebook. A guy who is willing to pick over the thread for clues. So he asks other people to tell him who to shoot? Not a chance.

Try to put yourself into the role. Would you come out like that? I wouldn't. I wouldn't be trying to get myself NK'd and I wouldn't be exposing myself.

I lean vanillager but serial killer looking to get "cleared" is also possible.

[ QUOTE ]
and I think there is a strong possibility he will get to shoot both bullets as there seemed to be a missed nightkill one night. I assume that I was shot at and protected, but I would expect an angel role to exist in this game. For that reason I like Epi's claim. The wolves probably have to kill him, but they risk getting blocked in the attempt. Then Epi shoots his second bullet and is out of powers. Now the wolves have to choose to kill him, or let him live as a confirmed villager, which is a commodity we need more of.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? We are confirming him because he says so?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Epi, you can shoot me if you want, but I would strongly prefer you use the bullet that only kills me if I am the President

[/ QUOTE ]

Was just making sure you knew what was going on.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:56 PM

hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 11-29-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think a wolf has ever thrown another wolf under the bus? And you don't think a relatively powerful wolf would bus a relatively weak one? I mean, wtf, body double is not exactly a cabinet post, is it?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:57 PM

Zurvan- he was a loyal NSA agent assigned to President Mitchell, he had a one shot ability to kill a disloyal NSA agent. He would die in the attempt but his target would only die if he was correct.

DustinG- he was a disloyal NSA agent, assigned to President Mitchell, he had the power to search for the President and got a peek each night that returned President/not President

Antidan- he was a disloyal NSA agent, assigned to the Vice President Christpher Wilson. Each night he got to peek one other player to determine whether or not they were the Vice President.

CinCity- she was the Revolution Computer Expert. each night she got the full role peek of a player of her choice.

NicholasP27- he was the body double for the Vice President Christopher Wilson. He would be seen by seers as the Vice President and would die instead if the Vice President was targeted for death.

DMK- he was the Revolution Leader Jon Bailey. If he was leading the lynch vote the second leading cadidate would be lynched in his stead. He was also able to communicate with the Revolution Military Leader Bill Franklin outside of the thread at any time.

Metsandfinsfan- he was Benjamin Michaels, Director of the NSA. Each night he could disconnect one person from the NSA computer systems. He knew the identities of the Government roles and was a loyal agent of the Government.

Revolution Soldiers with no special powers- Durron, Chuckleslovakian, Resnick, VoraciousReader, LuckayLuck, FCBLCornish

People left in the game:

Bulletproof Monk
Chim17
drzen
Epicurus
FMXDA
GetThere1Time
JennFox
jgunnip
Kokiri
Kristiefix
Kyro