Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Stars FPPs for SNGs & MTTs different?

i recently played a private $5 +$0.50 tournament on stars and was only awarded 2FPPs for it instead of the 3 which i thought i should have earned. (yes, its only 1 measly FPP but its the principle behind it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])

i emailed support and they told me that i will only earn 3FPPs for a 50c fee in a SNG and not in a MTT, which a provate tournament is classed as.

as i dont play MTTs on Stars, can someone tell me if it is 5x the fee or 4x the fee in FPPs for MTTs?

ive looked at their website and it doesnt state that FPPs are earned any different in MTTs compared to SNGs
[ QUOTE ]
2. Earn FPPs for tournament play

Five (5) FPPs are awarded for each $1 in tournament fees paid.

For example, playing in a poker tournament with $20 buy-in and $2 tournament fee, each player will be awarded 10 FPPs. *Note that partial Frequent Player Points are always rounded to the nearest whole number.

In a $5 buy-in Sit & Go poker tournament with only a $0.50 fee, 3 FPPs (instead of 2.5) will be awarded to each player who played poker in the tournament.

In a $5 buy-in 4-player Heads-Up Sit & Go poker tournament with only a $0.25 fee, 1 FPP (instead of 1.25) will be awarded to each player who played poker in the tournament.

Please note that "FreePlay" tournaments do not award FPPs. You can play poker for fake money at our free tables, but these poker games and tournaments are not part of the PokerStars FPP program.

[/ QUOTE ]