Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Thanks to Pitbull Poker!!

I quit online poker about a month ago after playing for almost two years pretty seriously. I played about 10k hands a month give or take, playing a basically tight aggresive style (I played about 20% of my hands). I had to quit because I couldn't take it anymore. After a month where I actually lost money overall with KK, I was pretty much convinced that it was rigged so that the losing players don't lose as fast while also encouraging betting. I believe if you watch how the cards come out it is quite clear. I was a winning player, but it wasn't worth the mental anguish.

So after a month or so I got the itch to play again but had no interest in attempting to deposit again. So I went to Pitbull for the ten dollar "no deposit" bonus. The last free $10 I got from UB I turned into and withdrew $250. I figured I would play tight and do that again.

I started playing a bit and had about 20 hands under my belt but had already seen some craziness when I lost it all in 3 out of four hands.

Hand 1 - posted from the button then completed a min raise with K2s, K on the flop and river, lost to the other K

Hand 2 - skipped one hand and got KQ with Qh. Flopped 3 hearts including the A, turn heart, river heart, lost to the Kh

Hand 3 - fuming of course and JJ pops up. I raise big and say something about the ridiculousness hoping to double back up because they would think I was tilting. One caller, flop has a KQ, lost the last of the ten to AK. Shocker!

And the kicker (NPI)....I lost all the hands to the same player.

So thanks to Pitbull for squashing any possibility of me believing enough to redeposit.

I know this won't get anyone to believe because most have played so long they are just accustomed to it and see the PT #'s and think it has to be real. But anyone with any imagination can figure out a way to make the numbers that people look at appear correctly. Hope you see this before it's deleted or locked. Thanks for reading.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Thanks to Pitbull Poker!!

great story
Old 10-17-2007, 08:47 PM

this cannot be a 2 year old gimmick
Old 10-17-2007, 08:48 PM

Shocking!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:17 PM

first