Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo in MP - Straightforward 35/12 opens UTG
Raise 4 14.81%
Call 2 7.41%
Fold 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Some things need to be said

This is the final word, there will be no other final words, cause this is the final.

Ok first of all, Gildwulf - Nice win, you play extremely well against me, and I cannot figure you out. I do not plan to play you in anymore HU freezeouts, congratulations on your 32K winnings.

Nath - You have some serious, SERIOUS anger issues. You need to control yourself or you are going to get in trouble. That being said, I did try to angle shoot against you. This was what it was, an angle shot and nothing more. It is nothing against the rules in the site, but it is against the SPIRIT of the rules.

It is fully within your right to NOT trust me or have any more interactions with me, ever again. However, I will remind you that 1) I did look you in the eye and ask you for a loan and TS, but you never actually gave it to me, I ended up getting it from someone else, but had you loaned me money I would have paid you back as soon as possible 2) My word is good, I'll have you remember I crossbooked you in the tourney, which you won, and I paid off the bet within a week even though I was probably never going to see you face to face again.

That being said, I will say again nath you have some serious anger issues, and although I've never seen you flip out in real life, you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly, and not hesitate to you have prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am dead serious about this.

Now, as for tongni - he is a #1 player, and although he is BUSTO and has that porcupine fetish, I WILL forgive him, because he is my friend. I suggest that the rest of this community do the same. In the end, although he agreed to play on my account, it was going to have to be me that arranged the freezeout, logged in, and sat at the table with 10k. I am 100% to blame. Tongni is 0% to blame.

Shaundeeb - I have no idea how shaun even got involved in all this. He had absolutely NOTHING to do with this from start to finish. He just found it hilarious that his name was being brought up and decided to add fuel to the fire. He never had any peice of the action ever, the only split was tongni 30/ me 70, the whole time. Nobody else was ever involved either.

Finally, to the community -
I know my reputation hasn't really been tarnished, cause I never really had a reputation to begin with. However, I would just like to say that I have done nothing except provide this community with countless hours of free entertainment, just out of the goodness of my heart! Also, I provided a certain mod with 32K of free money, for reasons still unclear to me. So lets just put this whole thing behind us, and look forward to the inevitable busto post.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Some things need to be said

words

and lame.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:02 PM

HIV,

"My word is good"

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE

i'm still a fan.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and although I've never seen you flip out in real life, you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly

[/ QUOTE ]
At first I thought Nath was being a bitch dragging this all out. Now, I seriously think you are an even lowlier, more pussified of a 'man'. Zomg I might get beat up for being scummy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. [censored].
Old 01-13-2007, 05:07 PM

whats with the tongni=busto talk? is there any truth to it at all? how busto is he? graphs, story?
Old 01-13-2007, 05:08 PM

your retarted.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats with the tongni=busto talk? is there any truth to it at all? how busto is he? graphs, story?

[/ QUOTE ]

tongi is not busto, or even close. i have no evidence of this, but i gonna say it anyway.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:10 PM

Why did I bother reading all those words