Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: high stakes 3-5-07

To back it up with argument/logic:

post 1: "i find it hilarious how many pathetically boring persons are on this forums" (WHERE'S THE WELCOME WAGON FOR THIS GUY?!)

post 2: "you're exactly the kind of politically-correct tight-ass BORING people this world would be better off"

post 3: "you losers. the haters hate 'cause they will never be. "

post 4: "now if you could just grow up that'd be great, troll. "

post 5: "are you kidding me or are you just blind?"

And it just keeps going on like that. So it's fine for you to bash us constantly from the start, but you get all uptight and defensive when we point out that you have made no effort to contribute anything positive to these forums?

Right here, this is the Televised Poker section. We discuss what poker is on TV - and that includes disagreeing with how some of the pros play. You haven't made one post in this section about TV poker, it's all been about how much we suck and are jealous of them. If you're not going to use the forums for their intended purposes and just get pissed off everytime someone questions a pro's play, then this is not the place for you.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:36 PM

If anyone knows the lineup for tonights show, go post in my thread for tonights episode.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yea dont criticize yet, u would get ran if u sat at this table, i hate the know it alls who see the cards on tv and all the suddent become geniuses on how they misplayed the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I agree, this is exactly my point. It is amazing how smart people get when they see both hands from the start, whilst having no clue about any possible history between the players in the pot or the actual flow of the game.

If you watch chess you see they have a simular problem. Amateurs download chess engines and are quick to criticize world top players mistakes during live play, and they call them patzers for not making a certain move that was obvious to them since they had a computer to aid them.

I feel obligated however to point out that I have only 20 posts and thus you should take my posts with a grain of salt. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

why are you guys turning a HSP thread into a drama bomb. Don't derail please.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right and I apologize for my part in it. I should have known from the start that this was pointless. I'm looking forward for the next show discussion.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You call me a douchebag? I call you an elitist prick with an extremely jaded, nerdy view of internet forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now ask him when his poker book is coming out, if he's so smart.

And then, whatever his response, challenge him to play heads-up, any stakes.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
challenge him to play heads-up, any stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

stakes = rollz, of course
Old 03-13-2007, 08:12 AM

Default Re: high stakes 2-5-07

does this trincher guy play on the net?