Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 11:34 PM

Default Re: What if anything can we do to help WPEX gain market share?

[ QUOTE ]
any way to get them to upgrade their software so it easier to Multi table......as of now....it is very difficult to focus for any period of time when multi tabling there.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many tables do you multitable? They are set up for 4 tables at a time (plus tourneys I think). If you play short-handed thats a pretty fast ratio...about the same as 6 on stars because of a shorter clock on wsex. I can barely handled 4 short-handed, NL, tables myself. I'm testing the 5-top SNG waters .

All and all, I think the software is pretty good and the lags are less often. You gotta turn off animations though. I like the idea of the first $50 of rakeback goes to an affiliate and not the player. Something like this. "90% rakeback" is not near as good an ad as "100% rakeback" in my book. The first $50 would be a one time thing for new players only and would go to the affiliate...or maybe $35 to the affiliate and $15 for misc (free roll tourney, upgrades, ect.). What do you guys think of this idea?

iH8poker