Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2007, 05:04 PM

Default I\'m going to start taking serious drugs. What should I know?

Background info:

I've only recently started doing weed. Recently meaning two months or so. I've gone blown about four times, with the most recent time being the best. It's good [censored]. I get quite philosophical and figure out a lot of good [censored].

I've always made it a point to just experience most drugs, and now I have an opportunity. I found a chick who can hook me up, and I have friends to keep an eye over me. I'm 18, and the basic plan is that I go to Whittier College, a private college where my friend goes, we get drugs, and we get [censored] up. Here's what I want to try, in order of preference:

LSD
Shrooms
Ecstasy
Coke

Things I doubt I will try, but can be convinced:

Crystal meth
Heroin
PCP

If there are other drugs out there I'm missing, feel free to chime in.

So my basic quandary is this: what is the best way to maximize the effect of these drugs? Atmosphere? Setting? Dosage? I don't know, any tools of the trade?

This weekend we're getting an eighth of the same bomb ass weed we got last weekend for $50. I got a hook up who can get pretty much ANYTHING for me; I am thinking coke and shrooms this weekend. I would do LSD, but Sunday is mother's day and I got some business to handle Saturday morning, so I can't handle being [censored] up for 12 hours.

In terms of dosage or how to take them, I'm not sure what to do. Like coke, for example -- all I know is what I've seen in movies. Cut that [censored] up into a line, snort it all up, repeat. Is it that cut and dry? I want to do all this [censored] but I want to do it right.

I also don't want to get ripped off. What are prices like? I know LSD is pretty cheap, and shrooms should be pretty cheap, and I hear ecstasy tablets are pretty cheap, but what about coke? If I went into heroin and [censored], what about that? What's the general price? It's kind of hard getting into [censored] cause you have no idea if you're getting ripped off or not without any info.

Thanks for any help, and if there's any interest, I can give teh trip report from this weekend.