Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I have had my first bad experience with ePass. I was trying to get funds returned to my account from declined transactions (which is a pain in itself), and they locked my account. Now I need to send the following docs:

A Copy of a Government Issued Photo ID
A Copy of a voided check
A Copy of the most recent bank statement of the checking account
A Copy of the Front AND Back of the Credit/Debit card used to load the ePassporte Account.
A Copy of the most recent statement of the Credit/Debit card used to load the ePassporte Account, which clearly displays your address (or a copy of a Utility bill with legible address, if not on your Credit/Debit card statement).

I will send it all, and it shouldn't be TOO big of a pain. It is unfortunate, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah, screw that. This sucks.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is epassporte down? cuz if you try to withdraw from absoulte it is not one of the choices anymore

[/ QUOTE ]
I cant see the ePassporte cashout option on Stars anymore.
I sent an email to support, hope its just temporary (they have scheduled maintenance shutdown today on ePassporte).

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried to cashout again, and the ePassporte option was back and I have transfered the money to ePass. No answer from Stars support yet.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:47 AM

Just received the PS support answer:

Having discussed this matter with our Payments team, I am now aware that
there is currently a technical problem causing your cashout option to not
be correctly available. This is currently affecting all players and is not
specific to your account.

Our technical team are working on this issue right now and we hope to have
the matter corrected as soon as possible. At this stage I can only ask you
to bear with us.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience here.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have tried to cashout from pokerstars twice now, and this is the response I have gotten from them...

"According to our records, your cash outs cannot be sent to your epassporte
account because it appears to be blocked or cancelled."

I log into my epassporte account and everything seems to be fine... I have sent multiple emails to epass, and have gotten no response.

Any Idea what I should try to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

They might have frozen your account if you have over 5K in there. They freeze it until you send in ID. This happened to me, but it's been over a week and they still haven't reopened my account even though they confirm that they have received my docs. EPass is a f'ing joke. This is what happens when you push online gambling underground.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:06 PM

thats good I thought epassporte pulled out which would be sads
Old 04-11-2007, 02:22 PM

Here's something odd.

I called ePass today and, among other things, asked about the $5/$100 fee on the initial load from a checking account. I asked because when I initiated the load last week, the system was telling me the fee was going to be $5 no matter how much I deposited. I tested different amounts and it was always $5.

So, I asked the guy if that was right and he said yes, it's only a $5 flat fee when loading from a checking account. $2 flat fee for reloads.

I told him that the website needs updating. If this really is true (and I'll see when the deposit hits on Monday), this makes ePass much better.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:40 PM

I'm still waiting for them to remove an authorization from my account. They were faxed the information 3 days ago and I was told it would be a maximum of 24 hours.

Called support not long ago and was told that there was a big stack of faxes and mine might be in there, but they didn't have time to look. CS rep could not tell me how long this "big ol' stack" of faxes had been piling up. Yes, I heard "Uhhh.....well.....there's a big ole' stack of faxes so..." about 5 times during the call.

I was told to call back in a couple hours and the manager "should" (again, a direct quote) be able to look in the pile for me.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:32 PM

You don't fax these documents to them, you scan and email these documents to them. You'd better call them and ask for a ticket number before you send in your documents. It usually takes 7 business days (maybe longer) for them to get back to you. Whenever you call them or email, have you ticket number handy. Yes, Epass is slow, but they handle all tickets well. I have sent in the documents like 5 times, and all problems ended up solved.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't fax these documents to them, you scan and email these documents to them. You'd better call them and ask for a ticket number before you send in your documents. It usually takes 7 business days (maybe longer) for them to get back to you. Whenever you call them or email, have you ticket number handy. Yes, Epass is slow, but they handle all tickets well. I have sent in the documents like 5 times, and all problems ended up solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

This fax has nothing to do with my account info. Epass needs a fax from the merchant that placed an authorization on my account. This merchant refuses to accept the payment because of Epass' failure to pass Visa automated security checks.

If Epass does not process this fax, the hold on my account will persist for 31 days.

Tonight's story as told to me by Epass CSR: The fax number given on the web site and on the epass automated phone menu doesn't work (even though this fax number is listed for use for my exact problem). That is the number for their corporate headquarters and the fax machine is not working for some mysterious reason. Tonight's CSR was the best of the bunch for sure. He finally gave me a ticket number after 4 or 5 calls to 3 or 4 different CSRs. He also gave me a new fax number.

No, I'm not hounding them. I was instructed to call back by the previous CSRs in the optimistic hope that their manager would have had time to sort through what was described as a large stack of faxes.

I don't get the gut feeling that Epass is shady, but rather in over their heads. Every call to customer support is an adventure. I wish I had recorded them for the nuggets of humor. Tonight's highlight was some anonymous CSR in the background saying so loudly that it bled over into my conversation, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOG INTO A WEBPAGE??? ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

LMAO.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PBJaxx, I'm in the same boat trying to get limits raised. Faxed 2-3 days ago - no response so far. Getting money to and from Stars & FT doesn't seem to be a problem. Getting money out is turning Neteller'ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have successfully pulled $4K over the last few weeks, and I have paid ~$1K in bills. Unfortunately, now it is all messed up. Once my account is opened up again, I plan to continue using them, though, as they seem to be the best option [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread