Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2006, 04:37 AM

Default Aug 22 Hand Swap Signups

Want to swap hand histories with a fellow 2+2er and get great feedback? Want to have your ideas challenged and defend why you think the right play is correct? Join the SSSH reviews.

The next review begins Wednesday evening. (Posted the signups really late this time, sorry, but law school takes precedent over poker.) If you've participated before, then great, I'll happily pair you up with a partner of similar experience/expertise/quality of review. If you haven't, you need to conduct an inagural review first to make sure you're with the program.

So, if you've done a review before, e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with your 2+2 name and the limit you play at in the subject line. Don't bother writing anything in the e-mail. If you have never done a review before, send an e-mail to SSSHreviews@gmail.com with the limit you play at and 2+2 name. Be patient, as it may take a few days to send a sample review for you to complete.

Signups end at 9 p.m. PST Wednesday. The swap is being administered this time by Disconnected as I am temporarily unavailable. I will not be monitoring this thread or the PMs in my box, so make sure to e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with any review related questions and Disconnected will handle it.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Aug 22 Hand Swap Signups

Bump....
Old 08-23-2006, 02:21 PM

Another bump, since the cutoff is tonight. Also, for those of you who participated in the last review, please remember to email a rating of your last reviewer (-2 if they didn't complete the review, 1 if they did an OK job, 2 if they did a good/great job).

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2006, 08:12 PM

OK, final bump, 4 hours to sign up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2006, 12:54 AM

If anyone missed out, I would be happy to swap my last session. It was a lot of Heads up and I was owned. I can review someone else's hands on Tuesday.

It is about 102 hands long

LLL