Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Kaz2107 in tha well (Birthday edition)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when are you coming to az to pwn bitches and clubs?
whats your winrate at $100 NL?
what are the biggest adjustments you've made since moving up to $100
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that ptbb or just bb?
also this might have already been asked but where are you playing now? i´m ship2me at ftp any tips?
and do you think thac is a nit? i only played a bit with him at a couple of tables and he was running like 10/7 or something like that...

[/ QUOTE ]those r ptbb

im playin at ftp and abso. i dont have a ton of hands on u thus cant say to much. if u wanna post all ur stats and some hands or sumtin id love to look at them for u tho

again i havent played a ton of hands with thac but im pretty sure those r rather low for him and would expect him to play like 18/15 or sumtin like that. he was prolly just running card dead or donkin around doin sumtin else rather then paying attention to the tables
Old 10-21-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are u back in 50nl if u run at 7/100 at 100?

[/ QUOTE ]i played 200nl this summer then had to cash out a lot for school stuff cuz i moved into a house and had to buy a bunch of balla [censored] for my room incl. art work n lcd and ps3 and that type of crap. then i ran terrible and it messed with my game so when i moved down to 100nl i wasnt a winner their either and practically went busto. this was roughly a month ago. i had like 500 online and moved down to 50nl and am currently grinding back up with a br of like 2700 right now and am playin 100nl hopin to b back to 200nl next month.

a little side note on my time at 200nl tho. there was an 8 day period over the summer when i was either up or down 1k EVERY night. it was so carazy. pretty intense and rough on the mental state. 5 buy in swings r so awsome. lol.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:42 PM

oh kazz, i decided i'd take the offer of your bet, if i can bet on the Red Sox OR the Indians to beat the rockies at 1:1
Old 10-21-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh kazz, i decided i'd take the offer of your bet, if i can bet on the Red Sox OR the Indians to beat the rockies at 1:1

[/ QUOTE ]no... that wasnt the offer. i just looked at an online sports booker and can get +160 on the rockies winning the series. so wut makes u think i am gonna give some donk newb that i dont like 1 to 1. lololol. u kno my terms. u can have one team and ill have one team.