Old 10-25-2007, 11:04 AM
RoastbeefUK RoastbeefUK is offline
Junior Member

Default Betfair Poker - More Cheating revolations

With the problems at APoker commonly known, how many people were aware of this? This happened amognst the high stakes players 100/200 + and its estimated the refunds were over $1m+. We beleive it's either an inside job or they somehow cracked the RIG? Or given potripper a master acccount?

Here is the confirmation from betfair:

Old 10-25-2007, 11:10 AM
RoastbeefUK RoastbeefUK is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Betfair Poker - More Cheating revolations

What's stupid is this guy could have got away with it, but it was pretty obvious as he often made hero calls with 9 high etc.. if only he had a little common sense.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:52 AM
GinaSD GinaSD is offline

Location: San Diego, CA

First I've heard of this.
Two sites now? This is getting nauseating.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
plzbenice plzbenice is offline

yeah this is surely worrying.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:21 PM
TheFuGu TheFuGu is offline

Dont assume a fraudulent account means that this player could see your hole cards.

Think more along the lines of it being an account used to launder money....
Old 10-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Under dog Under dog is offline

Location: Sniffin me hole cards

*IF* any of this is true why would it only come out now?

I think all judgement should be held till a a reputable (no offence OP) poster comments
Old 10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
RoastbeefUK RoastbeefUK is offline
Junior Member

No way, this guy beat everybody everytime making crazy calls. He could see the cards alright no doubt about it.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:25 PM
luckyjimm luckyjimm is offline

Location: blogging

[ QUOTE ]
No way, this guy beat everybody everytime making crazy calls. He could see the cards alright no doubt about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm convinced!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:35 PM
sisyphus sisyphus is offline

looks like a quick way to batter betfairs shareprice to me.