Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: \"The Ofdabeat hates backpackers special\"

ahem
i dont know about other people
but me and ofdabeat... we get money from our women...
Old 10-29-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate [censored] backpackers with an extra [censored] backpack on the front.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about if i take out the word "extra" from that sentence?
Old 10-29-2007, 10:48 PM

- MBK is the coolest mall ever
- Khao san road is just genuine just such amazing people and great atmosphere
- israeli people are quiet and humble
- ppl sitting on the ground in a circle playing guitar next to a bench
- hippie massacre episode of south park
- beer chang wow its so good
- im gonna eat 3x10baht pad thai today, then fly to chiang mai 2morrow
- im gonna eat candy chips and 711 +mcdonalds while shopping cool souvenirs and KSR-junk to fill up my bag before taking 3rd class train 2 chiang mai
- spending 2-3 hours daily on email and chat and writing long mails to 100 ppl 70 of whom will delete it
- wow omg look at my t-shirt "cambodia danger mines" and a skull, the symbol of danger.
- spending 3 days in phnom penh , 2,5 of them smoking weed watchin tv
- wow zomg tubing
- full moon parttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
- arriving to KSR clean, well-dressed and 2 days later have dreads and ripped shredded sheets for clothes bought 5th-hand from a boy on the street. also sold ur shoes u dont need shoes in thailand. its like a magic cloud place. u have seen the light now u are alot cooler than most others thus u dont need to look good. besides all girls have aids here anyway
- people walking long distances to save petty change in scorching heat with heavy load. asian ppl are dumbfounded by this.
- gotta buy 1,5l og 2l water bottle and carry around its better when warm. saves 2 baht also, and the enviroment which i care about. maybe ill just get one of those multicoloured shoulder strap purse-like things to keep it in, wouldnt look so stupid anymore then , now would it ? its cheap too only 350 baht. i can keep it when i come home too. its gonna be a good investment.
- next day sell it for 10 baht to street kid.
- haha wohoooo tuk tuks are so much fun. cheaper than taxis too and way more thai.
- spending time to social engineer in order to look like a true traveler, including "i may go to india" in many conversations.
- unpopular ppl that demand respect because they have been a year in china/a month in africa/is maybe going to india
- the performance of different types of instruments including drums, flutes, drums, bongo drums and drums, at an unexpected moment like 6 in the morning standing with ur eyes closed drunk and the beat is so pure. tubing lolz
- zomg mines !!!!!!!!! there are mines
- even though they travel in groups, israelis dont substitute regular talking for a screamfest all at once in a wicked language comparable to chinese sound torture. they tend to not demand much and be at peace, and are therefore always very welcomed by gh managers and well liked by all.

weed is wearing off.

pls supply more backpacker pics- awesome
Old 10-30-2007, 02:57 AM

Roamer you rocks.

Ahah good old khao san road, AKA the road of the "lost" passports. Nice place to watch drunk backpackers being beaten up by ladyboys at 3am while the police watch and laugh.
If you want to hear some genuine hate of everything white, just talk to thai working on KSR the "backpacker paradise" of bangkok.

And remember expats in thailand are pedophiles whoremongers who can't get laid ( and they have aids too ).

Had such a great moment sunday in lumpini park. My gf ( engineer for siemens ( what not a hooker!?! ) ) started to make fun of a japanese backpacker on the other side of the pond : "look the homeless traveler is on a trek in lumpini park!"

I think I'm in love [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 03:21 AM

Who wouldn't luv this creature?

Paradise on Earth. THE Khao San Rd.

"Sooooo in touch with the earth and ancient cultures dooooood! Now pass the spliff, french fries, and oh yeah, we forgot to call any of the local womenz whores in the last 4 hrs"

[x]White dood with dreads
[x]Meh farang girl accompanyment
[x]Dood "living life to teh fullest"

Who needs a shower? We are on a spritual trek man!
[x]White CHICK with dreads
Old 10-30-2007, 03:23 AM

"Engineer for siemens" would be a great euphamism for a hooker.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x]Dood "living life to teh fullest"

[/ QUOTE ]
why does he bother you?

I backpacked myself, but I'm exactly the opposite from the smelly hippies you describe. Just want to see some other countries. Let's say I want to see thailand and have 3 months to do so, what can I do to make it ok to visit thailand?
Seems to me most of you just don't like other tourists in general.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:16 PM

Basically its just a few people who need to tell others how much more cultural and in the know they are compared to most other Westerners. If you dont think its awesome that many Thai-people have racist tendencies against low-spending white people or if you dont think it is awesome to screw whatever local chick (which is ugly but that you can fool yourself into believing is hot because she looks different) you see then you are lame.

Every time you can point to a tourist and see how much more "touristy" he is compared to you then you get a point. If you know a few Thai-words or even have a Thai-friend and also refer to other non-Thai people as "Farang" then you are truly awesome.

Also if you go to France and go to see the Eiffel-tower and are impressed by its structure rather than just sit at a local cafe and behave nonchelant and not give a crap about the tower then you are so behaving like a geeky tourist and are not cool enough to be in the clique who has really "understood" the country they are visiting.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically its just a few people who need to tell others how much more cultural and in the know they are compared to most other Westerners. If you dont think its awesome that many Thai-people have racist tendencies against low-spending white people or if you dont think it is awesome to screw whatever local chick (which is ugly but that you can fool yourself into believing is hot because she looks different) you see then you are lame.

Every time you can point to a tourist and see how much more "touristy" he is compared to you then you get a point. If you know a few Thai-words or even have a Thai-friend and also refer to other non-Thai people as "Farang" then you are truly awesome.

Also if you go to France and go to see the Eiffel-tower and are impressed by its structure rather than just sit at a local cafe and behave nonchelant and not give a crap about the tower then you are so behaving like a geeky tourist and are not cool enough to be in the clique who has really "understood" the country they are visiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

its hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or not through text... i pray to god that you are. if so, awesome post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically its just a few people who need to tell others how much more cultural and in the know they are compared to most other Westerners.

Not at all. We just like to make fun of smelly hippies who think they are superior to every other tourist and dress/behave like stupid fools all day long.

If you dont think its awesome that many Thai-people have racist tendencies against low-spending white people or if you dont think it is awesome to screw whatever local chick (which is ugly but that you can fool yourself into believing is hot because she looks different) you see then you are lame.

Obv we think it's awesome that some thai hate backpackers, in KSR it's low class uneducated thai, in others places it's educated ones which frequents westerners daily. They are bound together by their refusal of backpackers/backpacking culture, It's beautiful to witness such unity in an heavy compartimented society like the thai society.

Of course like every clearly superior backpacker fanboy you think screwing local chicks is oppressing them, that they are poor and have no choice ( or want a green card ). Even better you think they are ugly, oh yeah the thai girls are so ugly!, everybody who lives or has been in thailand is going to confirm that!... either you have absolutely no taste in women, are gay or your own repressed racism is showing its true nature here.

Absolutely stupid comment again : we don't like backpackers for sure. Did we say anything about other tourists? No never.
I like tourists, the thai people like tourists.
I don't care if you wear a short and an hawaiian shirt every day as long as you are clean and don't spend you time calling every local women ugly whores while you hang with your fat white stonehead girlfriend. Two points that backpackers just don't get right ever ever.

Guess what I genuinely like to hang out with tourists, they are here to have fun and don't cry over a 5 dollars bill.

When I'm on holiday I do touristy stuff, I don't try to be a stupid pretender with a 5 days old beard believing he is superior to every other tourists, or in contact with god knows what "local culture" other people ( I'd say "normal people" ) are not smelly enough to even fathom.

once again you are referring to the imaginary world that seems to prosper in your small brain, we never said anything about being a geeky tourist or that visiting and appreciating monuments and local culture is for losers. On the contrary it's a sign of both respect and cultural curiosity. Oh and thanks for the cliche about parisian people "behaving nonchalantly and not giving a [censored] about the tower" I spent most of my young adult life in paris and the parisian are extra proud of the tower which is a symbol of the french culture and i'd never diss someone for visiting it. The same ( even stronger ) respect is shown by the thais for their temples and they simply love when a tourist is interested in them. Too bad most backpackers dress so badly ( ignoring local culture once again ) that they can't even enter the temples.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff notes : I destroy his [censored] post