Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: Ma Che Fa

Shake,

If my memory serves me, many of those posts you're waiting for have been deleted. You're going to be waiting a very long time.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shake,

If my memory serves me, many of those posts you're waiting for have been deleted. You're going to be waiting a very long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've mentioned this to shake and MB on several occasions in response to their request that I produce them. However I have always been ignored. This is now why I ignore that request.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM

My memory of those posts is that they were strongly anti-Israel. Not anti-semitic. But, since the evidence has been (conveniently) destroyed, we'll never know for sure.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shake,

[/ QUOTE ]

I've mentioned this to shake and MB on several occasions in response to their request that I produce them. However I have always been ignored. This is now why I ignore that request.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually I haven't noticed you make this response. Awesome so now you can pretty much claim anything about his posts and if anyone asks for proof you can just say they were deleted. Who deleted the posts, AndyFox? What specifically did he say, did he pull a Mel Gibson? Are the posts still there and just say "deleted by X" or were they completely removed?
Old 03-26-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shake,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And this highlights the problem with deleting posts...
Old 03-28-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Politics - An Ultimate and Inevitable Victory

I think you jumped the gun pvn. I daresay politics is better now than before the changes.

Far less unpleasantness. A range of interesting topics. Fewer hijacks. A civilized discussion of AC. And new posters. Not sure about post volume but I'm liking the place a lot.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you jumped the gun pvn. I daresay politics is better now than before the changes.

Far less unpleasantness. A range of interesting topics. Fewer hijacks. A civilized discussion of AC. And new posters. Not sure about post volume but I'm liking the place a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Search Skidoo and LinusKS if you really think so. Currently the two biggest trolls in politics since Nielsio got himself banned 15 times.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Search Skidoo and LinusKS if you really think so. Currently the two biggest trolls in politics since Nielsio got himself banned 15 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you 'notify mods' on their posts, or just come here, complain and hope for the best?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you 'notify mods' on their posts, or just come here, complain and hope for the best?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both. Iron has pretty much stated in PMs that Skidoo is invicible. Getting Iron to identify a troll is like asking a dog to name a constallation.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:50 PM

huh? Skidoo or anyone else is definitely not invincible with me and that's really all that counts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread