30 to 40 hours/week 4 4.40%
> 40 hours/week 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2006, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Average Speed VI Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shorty,

MMIII started on a weekend, which is lots of family stuff for me. Also, I was converted very late in that game (I was a monkey for two game days).

[/ QUOTE ]
I know you had reasons for being quiet. But you were pretty quiet beyond that. Today you already have about 20 somthing posts. You got loud once you were converted in MM3, but were relatively cautious with your posts and your post count up to that point.

Just pointing out that it's a large difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I didn't think my posts changed much in frequency but people are not so good at observing themselves, so maybe they did.

Anyway, look back at my posts after I am lynched. Kyro in turf wars kept thinking I was evil (i was in fact a cop) but didn't pull the trigger on trying to lynch me. He has not been doing his normal attack a lot of targets to gather info, even if he has a read he is planning on going with. Also, he has said he has a hard time reading me; he always thinks I am a wolf and except for once he is always wrong. Why so adamant now? And even if he is sure, why not go with his normal MO and attack others and try to get more info then come back to me? I am resigned to being lynched, that is fine, just look at him and durron/xorbies bandwagoning early posts. They just don't seem like them. (Yes, I am biased because I know I am a villager, keep that in mind too). I know Xorbie believes in the every wolf for himself philosophy, but if he never jumped on a wagon with a fellow wolf that would be as bad as him not ever jumping on a wagon against a wolf.

Oh, for the logic impaired: If I am a wolf, the chance dknight is a wolf goes up. If I am not a wolf, it does not go down.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well if fnord is a villager i'll just vote off kryo cuz i'm the seer baybee.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if i'm the seer baybee?

[/ QUOTE ]
What if there's two seers?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are, but if i am a seer, I am not a villager technically.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:22 PM

fnord,

You never made a post in Turf Wars that made me say out loud "Holy [censored] he's a wolf."

Take from that what you will.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

You never made a post in Turf Wars that made me say out loud "Holy [censored] he's a wolf."

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to let you know right now that if this ends up ANYTHING like redux I'm ignoring you forever.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to let you know right now that if this ends up ANYTHING like redux I'm ignoring you forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a retarded statement. Like, really retarded.

Tell me shortline, then. What should I do to avoid this turning out like redux? Any thoughts? Who should I vote for here?
Old 07-24-2006, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro,

I am glad you have finally gotten a wolf tell on me. You should probably make a thread about it, but don't tell anyone what it actually is.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me shortline, then. What should I do to avoid this turning out like redux? Any thoughts? Who should I vote for here?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's all the same. If you're going to have blinders early and blinders late and have everyone suspect you're a wolf along the way while I'm on every suspect list you write and in the postgame the wolves congratulate you on being the seventh wolf while there's two obvious villagers left screaming at you, then that will be redux.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro,

I am glad you have finally gotten a wolf tell on me. You should probably make a thread about it, but don't tell anyone what it actually is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a wolf tell. It's a "holy crap that was a terrible post" tell.

And considering 2 people posted immediately after me echoing my thoughts, I don't mind my vote.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's all the same. If you're going to have blinders early and blinders late and have everyone suspect you're a wolf along the way while I'm on every suspect list you write and in the postgame the wolves congratulate you on being the seventh wolf while there's two obvious villagers left screaming at you, then that will be redux.

[/ QUOTE ]

If kyro is a villager, then that sounds likely. I don't think he is though, so you can just say gg afterwards instead.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the way you've played as a villager lately, I think telling me not to be a "seventh wolf" is awfully brave of you. At least I'm providing reasons for why I think fnord is a wolf, and I'm not going off on my own. I repeat. OTHERS AGREED WITH ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I AM NOT OFF ON A PERSONAL VENDETTA.

Jesus. Vote this clown off next round please.