FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Yet another Gore smear

[ QUOTE ]

Gore: YOU KILLED MY SISTA (sob)
Tobacco: Here, take a few gs
Gore: Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Gore made his peace with the tobacco companies.

He should get a prize for that.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Remember, this is the product that killed his sister four years earlier. The event that he said turned him against tobacco. Does that quote sound like someone who has turned against tobacco because of the death of his sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, where does Gore say that he is anti-tobacco? You do understand that there are some things that responsible adults can enjoy that is not appropriate for children, don't you?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Gore: YOU KILLED MY SISTA (sob)
Tobacco: Here, take a few gs
Gore: Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Gore made his peace with the tobacco companies.

He should get a prize for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also from the Times article:

[ QUOTE ]
Last week, Mr. Clinton proposed to restrict tobacco advertising aimed at teen-agers and to limit vending machine sales by declaring tobacco a drug subject to regulation by the Food and Drug Administration. Mr. Dole has questioned the addictiveness of cigarettes.

[/ QUOTE ]

But that Gore, what a hypocrite! How much money do you think Dole got from the tobacco companies. It was at least enough to make him peddle the above nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why chance the subject? no one said anything about Dole. You brought up gore, not dole, who cares about dole, he is a non-issue as far as this discussion goes. I love this tactic from people like you. Lets arguing about one subject, but when completely owned, change it, and attack someone completely irrelevant, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the discussion, and attack him for something that is completely different than what Gore did. Ill take a slimeball that is openly peddling death, than a bigger slimeball that does it under the table and behind closed doors, anyday.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Remember, this is the product that killed his sister four years earlier. The event that he said turned him against tobacco. Does that quote sound like someone who has turned against tobacco because of the death of his sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, where does Gore say that he is anti-tobacco? You do understand that there are some things that responsible adults can enjoy that is not appropriate for children, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

It took courage for Bill Clinton to take on the tobacco companies. I promise you it is no accident that no president has ever been willing to do it before.

"taking on" the tobacco companies, as it relates to children or not, isnt exactly siding with them by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:41 PM

Isn't it pretty, how do you say this..."gangsta" for someone to take money from the very industry he is fighting? Basically, he is being propped up by the same people he is trying to take down. I think its pretty slick and isn't as bad as it might seem on its surface...at least he wasn't taking money from them so that he could fight people like himself. Anyway, I know this isn't true, but if it was...its gangsta