Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: iWitness v2

I don't remember meeting you specifically although I met a few 2+2ers during my one and only trip to vegas. When/Where/What Happened?

Here are screen shots of my iWitness... Link

is that working? try http://www.geocities.com/boogiemaster15/Iwitness.JPG

To elaborate more I guess... Party is opened but nothing happens. It seems there is a quick popup on party's client that dissapears almost instantly. Maybe its some sort of error? Also this happens...

Any ideas? Thank you for taking the time to help me.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:21 PM

Don't worry about the pop-up. It's just iWitness reading what version of the Party client you're using.

Never the less, you might still have a new bug. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Make sure you're using the latest version of the script (2.15) and the latest version of AHK (1.0.43.01) and then send us the contents of the log.txt to iWitness(at)overcards.com
-Sam

[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember meeting you specifically although I met a few 2+2ers during my one and only trip to vegas. When/Where/What Happened?

[/ QUOTE ]Don't worry about it. I think it was the Wynn. (Maybe a different room.) No big deal. You bragged a bit and then told me to post on 2+2 more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You were very ... not sober.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:19 PM

Yeah, I remember this. It was a brand new 4/8 table in the top section. I got into an argument on the very first hand with a guy because he didn't know the rules of showing down your hand, and then probably got into an argument with every other player at the table before. I remember getting really embarassed when you asked what my 2+2 name was.

Ok I'll try this stuff when I get home from school today. Glad to see you're posting more!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:20 PM

I'm setting all this stuff up on a second workstation..I've been using v2.09 because I had no problems at all. With v2.14 and v2.15 I had problems where iWitness would not open tables or only open 4.

I'm trying to make the permanent transition to v2.15 but I'm having the same issues. I have it set to open 10 tables but it is only opening 4. I have the latest ahk version.

How can I get v2.15 to open 10 tables?

v2.09 works great opens up 10 tables...just dowloaded the old script off the revision history..what gives w/ v2.15?

thanks for any help
Old 03-30-2006, 02:30 PM

Make sure you have a checkmark next to the account name under "Login on.." in the tray menu. If yes, please send us a log.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:30 PM

was having the same problem with 2.15 until I updated AHK.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you have a checkmark next to the account name under "Login on.." in the tray menu. If yes, please send us a log.

[/ QUOTE ] yes I already had this checked.
I see you bumped the max tables up to 20.

right now I set it to 20(yes I can open 20) and it is only opening 10 not 20 but an improvement from 4 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Is the 20 max tables feature functional yet?

thnx roland
Old 03-30-2006, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see you bumped the max tables up to 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I what? What the... I only had two beers. Then again I just bought into a high-low SNG and didn't notice till L5 or so. Then I had to delete all my notes reading "moron", "moron"... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Glad it's working for you but I really don't recall changing it to 20. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2006, 09:00 PM

im trying to convert my hhf. file into text so i can import and i ran into a problem

[ QUOTE ]
If you are not already using the run.bat file, then it may be easier to edit a shortcut:

1. First make a shortcut to FPHG.
2. Right click the shortcut and select properties from the menu.
3. Go to the 'shortcut' tab, and where it says Target: add the option "-e txt" to the end. So the text should now read "<wherever you put FPHG>/FreePHG.exe -e txt".

Alternatively, if you want to edit and use the batch file, then simply open run.bat and edit it to look like this:

@echo off
start /low FreePHG.exe -e txt

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

after adding "-e txt" and hitting apply i get an error message that tells me to make sure the path is coorect, can anyone help me or give me a link
Old 03-30-2006, 09:57 PM

Default Continue

While working fine for a while, I get a pop- up that requests to "Continue" from me. That's ok, I like to continue.

Unfortunately I'll have to click that button like 25 times before the program really continues to work. It seems like it's looking for tables, but then... "Continue" over and over again.

Haven't found how to work around that error (?) yet nor here.

Anyone able to help? Thanks.