Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 05:05 AM

Default LC : exchange HH $27+

Hi,

(I hope this kind of post is permitted here)

I feel like I stopped improving at the moment and probably repeat again and again the same mistakes.
That said I'm a winning player at the Stars $16 (around 15% ROI - 6 tabling) and probably a winning player at the $27 (insufficient sample size thought).

I'd like to exchange 2-5 HH with a 27$ or higher winning player for mutual reviews (looking for a max 3-4 days delay).

PM me if interested, please.

Cheers
Old 10-11-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Re: LC : exchange HH $27+

Ill do some exchanges and will do the same with others preferably winners at the 60s/114s, I have a double digit roi in the 60s and 114s(114 super low sample though)

Will pm tomorrow as I need to get to bed.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:29 AM

If anyone here is playing Party 55s I would be interested in the same. Please PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill do some exchanges and will do the same with others preferably winners at the 60s/114s, I have a double digit roi in the 60s and 114s(114 super low sample though)

[/ QUOTE ]

double digits in the 60s playing how many tables?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know anything about kleath specifically, but I would think that the top 5-7 60s multi tablers (maybe more?) could definitely achieve 10%+ playing 8-12 tables.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know anything about kleath specifically, but I would think that the top 5-7 60s multi tablers (maybe more?) could definitely achieve 10%+ playing 8-12 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

the top multitablers at the 60's that stick around and play alot are in the mid/upper single digits. the ones who can grind it out every week and are above 10% move up.

there may be a couple of semi-regulars who are at 10%, but that is only because they dont play enough for their opponents to get a good read on them.

kleath, i think you play well but give it some time. it will get tougher when people know who you are...
Old 10-11-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the top multitablers at the 60's that stick around and play alot are in the mid/upper single digits. the ones who can grind it out every week and are above 10% move up.

there may be a couple of semi-regulars who are at 10%, but that is only because they dont play enough for their opponents to get a good read on them.

kleath, i think you play well but give it some time. it will get tougher when people know who you are...

[/ QUOTE ]

i still think its a reasonable assumption that its attainable but i guess youre right. I havent played too many 60 turbo single tables on stars but ive done very well with what i have which is why i even thought of it i guess. youve been in all of em john [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now 16, sometimes I scale down to 12, 9 when I first started 60s.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im very aware my true longterm earn could dip, I've only played 1300 or so and my main reason for even posting my roi was to show I am a winner in the games for hh exchanges(My sharkscope isnt blocked so anyone could look anyway) I also think 10% playing my level of tables is DEFINITELY attainable by a good multitabler even if its not me, there really isnt doubt in my mind that it is. I dont think anyone should be in a rush to move up too much as the 114s are when it really starts to get serious, I think I can beat them, that however is not a reason necessarily to move up, swings are gonna be bigger and your inherent edge is lower when you trade the mid level 60s players for the mid level 114 players(they get alot more solid imo)
Old 10-11-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i still think its a reasonable assumption that its attainable but i guess youre right. I havent played too many 60 turbo single tables on stars but ive done very well with what i have which is why i even thought of it i guess. youve been in all of em john [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure i have been nice to you at the tables...