Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Hand-History Trade NLTRN

I've seen this on other forums here at 2+2 so I thought i'd start my own thread...

I'm a low-stakes NLSNG HU player and I am focused on improving my game. As part of that, i'd like to trade hand-history files with other players here. I think there are fundamental leaks in my HU game and by exchanging full histories with others I hope to see how others play as well as see how others view my play.

For my part, I will review your games using Camtasia and a poker replayer (http://www.popopop-poker.net/downloadPlayer_en.php3) and send you videos of my analysis. I can't say my analysis is the best but it might be interesting to see how others view you. I can even provide an FTP login where you can upload/download from and web access to the videos I create for you. If you could either also send a video or even just a text or email of your analysis of my games, that'd be great.

I play the $11 turbos on Pokerstars and FullTilt and about 15% of the time i'll play the $22s.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks...
Old 09-28-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Hand-History Trade

PM sent
Old 09-28-2007, 02:14 PM

Hey gulon, actually me and another poster (kalledrengen) have already started doing this, but i think having 2 other players that play similar stakes will be more beneficial to all of us.

He's done 2 videos so far, and me 1, we both gave our comments and analysis of some hands.

If both of you join in, i think we can work something out.

If ur interested let me know.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:09 AM

i might be interested ... pm me with msn's aim's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 04:47 PM

I am interested too -- if anybody is left who still needs a partner, PM me with your Skype/MSN/Yahoo/AIM ID.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:55 PM

PM's sent to phatjeffrey and gcaash - still waiting for responses.

So I'm once again declaring publicly my official interest in this sort of thing and welcoming any and all PM's.

I play the $11's on Stars and am starting to take shots at the $22's.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:59 AM

I'll trade too i only got like 20 sngs $6 and $11 turbos played so its not so much. I sent pm to all posters above. But will trade w anyone so PM me if anyone interested in my 20 sngs.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:39 AM

Hey guys, just made this thing
http://sessionreviews.blogspot.com/

Please visit it and read the post... instead of using this thread or each one of us pming one user..
Old 10-01-2007, 01:38 PM

phatjeffrey - thanks for setting up the blog. My only concern is that it might be difficult for us all to intercommunicate there unless we all have authoring privledges - otherwise we can only reply to comments. If we can get it to work, let's stick with it - but I had a couple of ideas as well...

First - Leader has ok'd us to use this thread to communicate with members who are interested in doing this hand-history trade. I also have started to email people FTP accounts on my server to upload/download hand-histories. I will create the rest of the accounts tonite when i get back.

I was also trying to setup a simple phpbb forum on my website *just* for communicating about the hand-histories so we don't pollute 2p2. I can post about that once I get it to work - but it's definately not supposed to replace what 2p2 already does of course...
Old 10-01-2007, 04:13 PM

I have set up a forum at http://hh.ikwisthet.net/ for the purposes you mention. If everybody who is interested just signs up there we can exchange the HH's/links to vids there.