Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 12:27 AM

Default posting hands and no responses = even worse play

I know that alot of my hands seem to explain themselves to alot of players but I wouldnt be posting them if I didnt have questions, even if the response is no idiot dont do that thats better than nothing at all. The majority of my posts go unanswered and its a little irritating, I am trying to get better here just like everyone else. Maybe I should be spending more time thinking up clever titles to my posts and finding more interesting hands that I dont have questions about and less time playing poker.
I am not trying to step on anyones toes and I really appreciate it when my posts do get feedback. So to the people who are responding even when it is a noob question, thank you.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:38 AM

Default Re: posting hands and no responses = even worse play

wing - this is better put in the microbrew thread. Your cluttering up the board with stuff like this. Good titles/lots of content are good. I'll look through a few of your past hands now.

I have had similar problems.

Oh and typical threads I don't bother reading are, should I go all in with AA here? Fold QQ preflop?, etc. A lotta big pair hands I find not very interesting.....meh whatever...
Old 12-26-2006, 02:36 AM

Default Re: posting hands and no responses = even worse play

[ QUOTE ]
A lotta big pair hands I find not very interesting.....meh whatever...

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll learn that these are often the hardest hands. Learn to appreciate the intricacies of playing overpairs.

OP,
Don't be discouraged but I'm going to lock this thread. Keep posting and I'm sure people will start to respond. FWIW I'm starting to browse around here a bit more. Also, I agree with the suggestion of bringing this up in the micro brew thread.
Closed Thread