Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications

Old 11-30-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: New Tysen Streib Book: Kill Everyone

It won't be re-printed until early next year. Any changes will be quite minor and not worth waiting for imo.

Regards,

Lee
Old 12-01-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: New Tysen Streib Book: Kill Everyone

I have the book now and read it. what I like the best about it was how the book looks at the recent changes in tournament play and how one must adapt.
the part about how harrington book has caused more c betting amazed me for I didn't know how one book could do so much. but then if the tournament players are really wanting to get better they would of certainly ordered it.

I do not think that the short handed cash games chapter wrecked the book, on the contary it gave me hope that the authors would work on a cash game book.

if this book was the be all of the current tournement play then a workbook or a cash games equivlent is in order.
and a differnt take then the forthcoming dan harrington book could be needed in the future.

what I like was the look at the m vs fast play approach debate and the agreement that "in a sense they are both right" and I was happy with that.

this book will require a great deal of study in the future by me.