Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Are any current candidates invovled in secret-society style groups?

[ QUOTE ]
Does any know which of the current presidential candidates are in groups like the free masons, skull and bones, bohemian grove, etc....

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the Rose Law Firm count?
Old 11-22-2007, 10:13 PM

Tyranny, Revolt, Revolution, Repeat. People should not have a closed mind when it comes to governments. Do you really find it impossible for a person to gain such high political or business powers that he/she/they don't want to give it up ? Will do anything to attain it? It happens all over the world and has happened for centuries, what makes you think it can't happen to you ? Will never happen again? Do you think people in Nazi Germany really realized how much control they were under ? What do people with power and money want ? More power and money. Greed is such a common theme for a lot of human beings.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:31 PM

All candidates except Ron Paul are CFR members, so is 99% of the MSM in the US. General Electric, News Corporation, Time Warner, Walt Disney. Why is there such a push from these media outlets for CFR members to be president ? How could Ron Paul POSSIBLY not be the best choice for president? Because he's for the people and not the big corporations who are also apart of the CFR ?

David Rockefeller's infamous quote ""We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." - In an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

David Rockefeller, former head of CFR for 15 years and honorable chairman of it. Hence the European Union/Euro and North American Union/Amero. Amazes me just how blind people are to the information that is right out from of it. Instead they ignore and go back to the people brainwashing them and just call them 'crazy' with absolutely no facts backign why they are considered 'crazy'.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Are any current candidates invovled in secret-society style groups

sorry for making such a low-content contribution as my first post in this forum, but the smirk on Cheney's face at the end of this video is great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg (obv not a rickroll)
Old 11-23-2007, 02:28 AM

Another Rockefeller quote from his own memoirs

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- From Rockefeller's "Memoirs", (p.405)

Sickens me that the sheep just can't wake up ...
Old 11-23-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another Rockefeller quote from his own memoirs

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- From Rockefeller's "Memoirs", (p.405)

Sickens me that the sheep just can't wake up ...

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare he try to strengthen the world economy! That bastard! You do realize that eventually the world will have to unite under a single government, right?

Nevermind. My sources tell me that Hiliary Clinton is a 6th degree Illuminatus witch and she sacrifices infants to Moloch in exchange for sacred kundalini powers.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that eventually the world will have to unite under a single government, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice begging the question.

you base that on star trek or what?
Old 11-23-2007, 05:41 PM

"You do realize that eventually the world will have to unite under a single government, right?"

Not while I've still got access to guns and ammunition it won't!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that eventually the world will have to unite under a single government, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice begging the question.

you base that on star trek or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that in a thousand years the Earth will be divided up into separate countries/languages?
Old 11-24-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that in a thousand years the Earth will be divided up into separate countries/languages?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I'm assuming you're answering "yes" to my star trek question.