FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2006, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Party Poker Affiliate Account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't log in either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can login just fine, but it has a different Neteller number and when I click cashout a box pops up asking me to check my Neteller number.

Why can't they just friggin let us cashout and be done with this whole goddamn mess.

Onaflag..........
Old 10-04-2006, 08:26 PM

For everyone who cant sign in, what is your affiliate managers name or email address? Maybe they are the same one?
Old 10-04-2006, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't log in either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can login just fine, but it has a different Neteller number and when I click cashout a box pops up asking me to check my Neteller number.

Why can't they just friggin let us cashout and be done with this whole goddamn mess.

Onaflag..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. The neteller number is different. I can see the money right there but not letting me get my hands on it. Seems like a computer error of some sort rather than intentionally phucking with us. Can't see why they would come out and tell us they will pay us, transfer the money to our accounts so we can see it, then alter the neteller so we can't get it. That is too dumb even for party.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't log in either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Onaflag..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. The neteller number is different. I can see the money right there but not letting me get my hands on it. Seems like a computer error of some sort rather than intentionally phucking with us. Can't see why they would come out and tell us they will pay us, transfer the money to our accounts so we can see it, then alter the neteller so we can't get it. That is too dumb even for party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, so check this out. I decided to just dump the money in my Party account and cash it out from there since the Neteller number was still correct over in my Party account.

I perform the cashout and make sure the Neteller number is correct and hit Cashout.

Two seconds later, as usual, I get the confirmation e-mail from Pay-Pro. The Neteller number in the confirmation e-mail is different. In the confirmation e-mails, they list it as ****1234 (where 1234 would be the correct last 4 of the Neteller ID). Not the case. This time, as opposed to my 98765432897328975432 previous cashouts, the number is ****"something else".

Either some lucky phuck is about to get a nice windfall or it was an error in generating the e-mail and I'll still get the transfer.

Anyway.....beware......Party is phucking up cashouts at the moment. We'll see if they respond to the e-mail I sent.

Onaflag..........
Old 10-04-2006, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't log in either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Onaflag..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, so check this out. I decided to just dump the money in my Party account and cash it out from there since the Neteller number was still correct over in my Party account.

I perform the cashout and make sure the Neteller number is correct and hit Cashout.

Two seconds later, as usual, I get the confirmation e-mail from Pay-Pro. The Neteller number in the confirmation e-mail is different. In the confirmation e-mails, they list it as ****1234 (where 1234 would be the correct last 4 of the Neteller ID). Not the case. This time, as opposed to my 98765432897328975432 previous cashouts, the number is ****"something else".

Either some lucky phuck is about to get a nice windfall or it was an error in generating the e-mail and I'll still get the transfer.

Anyway.....beware......Party is phucking up cashouts at the moment. We'll see if they respond to the e-mail I sent.

Onaflag..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that really blows. What a mess.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that really blows. What a mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to bump this for no good reason, but all is well.

Pay-Pro responded saying it is a new security measure to e-mail a different Neteller #. Okay. Whatever. I got my cash. Then a second e-mail said this:

Dear "Onaflag",

Thank you for contacting us.

Your Cash out for $"8 trillion dollars" was indeed processed to your Neteller account ending with ****"correct #".

Due to a technical error the conformation mail which was sent to you had a different Neteller account number mentioned on it. Please ignore the mail as we assure you that your cash out was processed to your Neteller account only.

If you have any questions please contact us, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

Sincerely,

Kishore P
Payments Team, Pay-Pro

Sorry if I caused anyone concern. It's all good now.

Onaflag...........
Old 10-04-2006, 11:59 PM

I just want to login [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2006, 01:58 AM

bumpy
Old 10-05-2006, 12:02 PM

bump
Old 10-05-2006, 12:46 PM

Default I was just able to cash out.

The cashier is up and linked to my proper neteller. Cashout seemed to work fine.