Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Possible Bots Small Poker Site/low security

ok all, i have become very interested in poker bots and site security. I realize that most of the big sites look for these and it is against the site. What about on a very small poker site under 100 people playing at once with very low if no security? can someone make a bot for the certain site? are their other ways to taint a site if morals do not pertain to an individual. What are some ways to corrupt a very small poker site with the uses of bots.. is seeing whole cards a possibility.. talk away

this is just to see and not to actually do. but i feel that it is very possible for smart computer programmers and would ike to hear some ideas.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:08 AM

Default Re: Possible Bots Small Poker Site/low security

Yeah, usually with these smaller sites hole card viewing is very possible. Given that their software is usually poorly written, and as you say they have no security department, a couple of weeks analysis of their communications protocols should give you sufficient information to mount an attack. You don't sound like you know much about cracking though, so you'll probably have to investigate the dark art itself for a while first.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:13 AM

yes, you are right, i do not know much about cracking at all. do you?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:16 AM

how would i learn about the dark art it is very interesting and intrigues me pm me or something
Old 10-01-2007, 07:52 AM

As you'd expect, the cracking community is very close knit and cliquey. It's pretty tough to get into and there aren't really any worthwhile books on the subject. The only real way to learn is to join one of the guilds and become an apprentice to a master-cracker. There are a few ways to do this, all of which involve proving your that you have some talent in the area. You can search the internet to find other gateway tests (they're usually on websites that have been cracked), but there's one I know of here. There's hidden information in the image, which will give you instructions on how you continue the initiation process. That's all I can tell you really, anybody is free to attempt the initiation, but I can't help you with it.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:58 AM

MM,

I don't think it is a good idea to teach this newbie how to become a hacker.

Apart from anything else, the Log(8) pattern mapper should only be used by someone who can be trusted.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:49 AM

lol
Closed Thread