Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Just realized I have money on PokerRoom

[ QUOTE ]
chip dumping $3k after talking to support is not very wise

you are pretty screwed

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read what he wrote, moron?
Old 11-23-2007, 09:09 PM

Not that CSC needs it, but I'll vouch for him as well.

If you realize that they will let you cashout if you move to a different country, let me know. I might be able to help you get relocated.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:42 PM

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I also apologise for the responses that you have received so far.

It is very difficult for us to process any financial transactions to residents of the USA since the UIGEA was passed. This said there must be some way for us to get your money back to you.

As a first step I suggest that you log in to PokerRoom.com and then send a private message to the moderator in the Pokah forum. That way we will have confirmation of all your details and can start figuring out a way to get your money back to you. We can then chase this up from PokerRoom central and work with you to find a way to get your remaining funds back to you.

We will also contact the support teams to figure out a better way to handle these isolated issues. In our defense I should point out that our US players were given fair warning and a number of options to make cash outs after we had taken the decision to close to the US.

The realisation you reached that we have no interest is unfortunate. PokerRoom will always value its US players and we have every intention to open to the USA again as soon as the current prohibition is reversed. Hopefully we can resolve this and let you rekindle your awesome surprise in time for Christmas.

Regards
Lee

PokerRoom.com Team
Old 11-26-2007, 01:47 PM

Bull de bull bull [censored].
In the past, Pokerroom always paid partially completed bonuses at expiration (i.e. you needed 210 points to clear $30, but only earned 70 points when the bonus expired, so they gave you $10), but when you shut down to US customers, you didn't.
You specifically promised that all ONPC tickets could be redeemed for cash value, but when I requested cash value for my ticket, you said "No, we didn't."
And just for good measure, it was impossible to get anything other than whole dollars out by any means, and as such I still have 50 cents lingering there. I don't really care about 50 cents, but it is the principle of the thing.

When I called to complain about the first two, I was pretty much told "Tough [censored]. Suck it." I then realized that there was nothing I could do. I couldn't refuse to play Pokerroom anymore, because they would never let me play again. Do you know what power the UIGEA has? Absolutely goddamn none. No regulations have been put into effect, nor will they for several months.

I can promise that if Pokerroom ever reopens to US customers, I will not return. And that's a damn shame, because it was my first and favorite site.