Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars Theme (free]

You are very confused, apparently. This and the other thread you posted in - are regarding Stars mods. Those images you posted are some chip mods for FT and one of my FT decks.

Do you want stars or tilt mods? If you want those chip colors for Stars - I wont be doing it any time soon. Not sure if I am even capable anyway. Those cards cant be made/used on Stars. Stars doesnt have a "Full Card" option like FT.

All of my currently available mods can be viewed at PSThemes.com.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who don't know, if you launch PokerStars the "regular" way, it will run an update and overwrite these files. You need to run the non-update version to keep the cards. You can still update every now and then, just save a backup copy of this stuff.

Cardback (I made this in Paint, be nice. It's not perfect, but it works):

Cardfaces:

The cardfaces were borrowed from by?k and were posted in this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10971010

All I did was plug them into paint.net and crank up the saturation, which makes them a lot sexier imo.

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I might just be too stupid, but how do I get this card skin?

I saved and renamed the png files to the bmp files that are in the gfx folder of stars - just replaced the existing files. Ran the PS.exe without the Update function and my stars is messed up.

Can someone who runs this card skin please just zip his folder and gimme a DL link?

THX in advance!
Old 11-25-2007, 02:48 AM

I really cant imagine anyone actually using those images for card faces.

If you get sick of trying to mess with those things, and want to get a proper set of cards - let me know. I copy/pasted/renamed those files a few months ago (before I started making my own decks) - and I instantly replaced them. They looked bad when you actually played with them.