Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: News Flash: Sniper no longer Mod of MMB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many of these threads do you really think we need? There was already a plenty long thread about it here, no need to make a thread about it in finance and MMB too.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, stop being such a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sniper doesn't need 3 threads to "say goodbye".

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan... Sniper moderated 3 forums... and the regulars in those forums are not regulars in ATF!

ps... Sniper isn't saying goodbye... Sniper is keeping people informed, which is one of the things Sniper has received much praise for...

[/ QUOTE ]

jman220 already has a patent on referring to jman220 in the third person. Sniper is infringing on that patent.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jman220 already has a patent on referring to jman220 in the third person. Sniper is infringing on that patent.

[/ QUOTE ]

jman, we are both waaaaay behind Mr. Now in this practice...

ps... Congrats on Mod... Hot Nekid Girlz PM pays off again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahaha i was dying laughing at this

Mike, you make ATF worth reading
Old 03-10-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, you make ATF awesome

[/ QUOTE ]
Why yes, yes he does.

All that this Sniper crap has learned me is that people sometimes let their grudges extend beyond the sacred mod curtain. For all we know there are eleventy million reasons Sniper isn't modding anymore, no matter how popular he may be to the meager 2+2 proletariat. However, all this moving of goodbye threads and taking cheap shots at Sniper in various threads is really petty stuff. Who the fk cares if Sniper has three goodbye threads in three forums? Aren't the mods supposed to cater to the forums? If so, and the forums' regular posters aren't bitching, then why not let it go? Confusing, disheartening stuff.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:10 AM

Thank you, nath, but actually, as you well know, it's the regular posters we have here.

We have some great internet forum characters: there's some tension between many of them; there's an apparent mutual if guarded respect without too much outright aggression; there are some very serious and intellectual debates, but most are laced with clever humour.

Then there's the odd, (in both senses of the word), aggrieved member who pokes his head round the door for a quick visit and all the stalwarts like to join in to give him right and wrong advice, but let the poor bloke have to work out which bits are right and which bits are wrong, all in the interests of teaching him the joys of self-education.

If you know the concept of a small city pub with a hardcore of regular drinkers, then this is it's forum equivalent, in my view.

A great place to be, I have to admit. Thanks, everyone, (and you know who I mean, by that), for lifting my spirits every single day.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:38 AM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Mike Haven. It takes a real gentleman to make you enjoy not knowing what the [censored] is going on.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmmm... like ping pong this MMB Thread is back in ATF...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really care about posting these comments in MMB, why don't you post them in the already existing thread like I've asked you to by PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you don't realize that Ron_Mexico is a troll and people don't really focus on his threads...

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT -- posts like his are a big part of why I haven't been on the MMB board lately even though I felt like I was pretty steadily involved there previously.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, nath, but actually, as you well know, it's the regular posters we have here.

We have some great internet forum characters: there's some tension between many of them; there's an apparent mutual if guarded respect without too much outright aggression; there are some very serious and intellectual debates, but most are laced with clever humour.

Then there's the odd, (in both senses of the word), aggrieved member who pokes his head round the door for a quick visit and all the stalwarts like to join in to give him right and wrong advice, but let the poor bloke have to work out which bits are right and which bits are wrong, all in the interests of teaching him the joys of self-education.

If you know the concept of a small city pub with a hardcore of regular drinkers, then this is it's forum equivalent, in my view.

A great place to be, I have to admit. Thanks, everyone, (and you know who I mean, by that), for lifting my spirits every single day.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this, that was the biggest waste of time. I swore there must be something interesting or important in those ramblings, but after two reads I come to the conclusion that you said absolutly nothing.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:34 AM

RON

I tried to stop you from digging your hole any deeper in the other thread, but you couldn't just keep your [censored] mouth shut. We don't need a [censored] idiot troll pissing people off. Go take a [censored] vacation and build your [censored] music business.

If I were Green and you posted the [censored] you've been posting in my forums, you'd now be banned!

RIOT THAT

[censored]
Old 03-11-2007, 09:02 AM

I can't say thank you to posters in a forum I mod? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

(Where have I heard that before?)