Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I'M BRINGING PENIS BACK!

holla holla, 6 tournaments means you are a "pro" and "in the industry" lolz @ you. Actually sweeping you under the rug would probably be the best outcome. In many circles, draping your penis on the backside of a prospective mate is a pretty standard opener. Haven't you heard the mantra?

If she lays, NO WAYZ!!!
If she turns around, go to town!

it's like that now, ya better come get the penis up off ya back now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I think there's some ageism going on here. If it was a young guy sharing a hotel room with a hot chick a move like that is almost half expected and he would be considered a gentleman for backing off when she says no. In fact a lot of people, including a lot of girls in that situation, would consider him a bit gay if he didn't try something like that at least once. But when an older guy makes the same move it's considered sexual assault and attempted rape.

You can let your cultural bias determine your opinion of the guy but legally the two cases are identical. Most sexual advances involve some kind of physical contact. The physical contact does not make it rape or assault. Not taking no for an answer does. This guy took the no.

I really don't think the sexual advance is what has Brandi riled up. She has plenty of experience with sexual advances involving physical contact. What's got her steamed is the money pure and simple. And we don't know the full story on that. Was it a backing deal? Did she refuse to pay his percent of her winnings? Did she lose money in side games? Did she back out of the backing deal? Were her expenses to come out of her 12k bankroll? We really don't know the details.

It sounds like the backing agreement went sour, Brandi backed out, the Guy figured he was the injured party and kept the remainder of the 12k that hadn't been spent on expenses, tourny buyins, and sidegame buyins, for liquidated damages. A ripoff? Maybe. But now Brandi's gotten her pound of flesh with the sex a convenient knife of revenge for cutting it off.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-16-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont get it. Racist, sexist, homophobic comments and epithets, while constitutionally protected free speech are not allowed on Twoplustwo. Yet uncorraborated accusations of acts which may be criminal are ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, anyone can make [censored] up and post it as long as you are not pretending to be a penis.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:25 PM

sorry, im not gonna dispute that franklin is obviously an old creep.

but this is the classic babe in the woods routine.

now that everything has gone south, WHAT, WHO WHY WHAT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I DIDNT KNOW?
Old 12-16-2006, 06:27 PM

I'm just curious... How many of you have woken up to the cold sensation of a penis on your back?

I personally haven't, but I can imagine it's a horrific event.

Anyways. Brandi (with an I not a Y) punches one of Douche Boyd's friends for possibly stealing her passport, yet she stays in the same hotel room with Capt. Tom after his Moby Dick is pressed against her back?

Sounds like she punched the wrong guy!
Old 12-16-2006, 06:36 PM

Old 12-16-2006, 06:39 PM

ok I have. It was unwelcomed, univited, gross ,a huge breach of trust and damaging. I was in such shock at the time, I did nothing...paralyzed really. I removed my self from the bed...MY BED...and slept/shook in a chair. We went out for breaskfast the next day, he apologized , I accepted but never talked to him again. He latter emailed me and told me it was a huge lesson for him, I did email him back and let him know it was a lesson for me also. We wished each other well but the damage although forgiven , had been done. The lesson for me is what shock can do. You do the opposite what what you, latter think the best course of action. I understand why she did what she did considering her perception of the events.

By the way...next time...it will a different story. I will react with a swift hand...use you imagination
Old 12-16-2006, 06:45 PM

I'm just posting to say I made it thru all this [censored]. An all over the place thread. [censored] happens deal with it in a health manner and move on. End of story
Old 12-16-2006, 06:47 PM

Since the beginining of time. guys try to hustle girls for sex, and girls try to hustle guys for money. Sometimes the girls get the money without ever having to provide sex. Sometimes the guys are so good they can get sex and the girls money. Brandi, you're entering a world that contains some longtime hustlers, who have seen every trick a girl can pull. Stick to hustling the young guys that are still naive enough to buy into the hustle.

BTW, did you pay Mark Newhouse back when you got home?
Old 12-16-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok I have. It was unwelcomed, univited, gross ,a huge breach of trust and damaging. I was in such shock at the time, I did nothing...paralyzed really. I removed my self from the bed...MY BED...and slept/shook in a chair. We went out for breaskfast the next day, he apologized , I accepted but never talked to him again. He latter emailed me and told me it was a huge lesson for him, I did email him back and let him know it was a lesson for me also. We wished each other well but the damage although forgiven , had been done. The lesson for me is what shock can do. You do the opposite what what you, latter think the best course of action. I understand why she did what she did considering her perception of the events.

By the way...next time...it will a different story. I will react with a swift hand...use you imagination

[/ QUOTE ]

Not entertaining or educational. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2006, 06:56 PM

not there to be entertaining for guys who think it's fine to do whatever they want when they want when it just because they is a woman in the room...alone. It is very educational if you want to learn from others mistakes.
Closed Thread