Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Movie Title???

So I'm having flashbacks to this movie I watched when I was young... I want to say it's an 80s movie. I only remember this one small part where a boy wakes up on the ground (did he run away or what? I can't remember...) and when he tries to go back home, his family doesn't live there anymore and new people are in the house. I think years passed while he was gone...

Does this sound familiar to ANYONE?? Please help me; I'm going crazy trying to figure this out! <font color="purple"> </font>
Old 04-10-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Movie Title???

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm having flashbacks to this movie I watched when I was young... I want to say it's an 80s movie. I only remember this one small part where a boy wakes up on the ground (did he run away or what? I can't remember...) and when he tries to go back home, his family doesn't live there anymore and new people are in the house. I think years passed while he was gone...

Does this sound familiar to ANYONE?? Please help me; I'm going crazy trying to figure this out! <font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Flight of the Navigator
Old 04-10-2007, 08:02 PM

I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
Old 04-10-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

[/ QUOTE ]

Speed
Old 04-10-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speed

[/ QUOTE ]

No, The Simpsons. It's OK -- you got the first one right.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flight of the Navigator

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my hero.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flight of the Navigator

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you
Old 04-11-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speed

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my anti-hero.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speed

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my anti-hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

the second quoted post is at least funnier than the first imo.
Closed Thread