Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-23-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IS GOING ON

[ QUOTE ]

I just went to bed at 12AM, 7AM now, I wake up log in now and 0 in my account, I log in says my password doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]
How did you login and it said you had 0 in your account and then you say you can't login?

I don't get it.

Also AFAIK when you put your computer on standby the internet disconnects (because the whole point of stanbdy is that it cuts the power to things such as the network card)

If this was some kind of joke... I don't get it
Old 11-23-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I just went to bed at 12AM, 7AM now, I wake up log in now and 0 in my account, I log in says my password doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]
How did you login and it said you had 0 in your account and then you say you can't login?

I don't get it.

Also AFAIK when you put your computer on standby the internet disconnects (because the whole point of stanbdy is that it cuts the power to things such as the network card)

If this was some kind of joke... I don't get it

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, I worded it wrong. Whenever I turn on the comp. at the start of the day, I'm already logged in. So I didn't log in, but when I turned the comp. on, 0.00 balance. So, I started for a few seconds at it, and then closed the client and tried logging in, no go.

That virus scan by TrendSecure is almost done, so post results of it in a sec.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:07 AM

Thanks SE, here are the results of the scan from that site:

Files Scanned - a bunch, the screen is gone now..
Viruses Found - 1
Trojans/Worms Found - 0
Spyware Found - 6
Microsoft Vulnerabilities Found - 0

On the next screen, it has 6 types of adware that it asks to 'Pass' or 'Remove,' and underneath, the name of something is:

'Freeloader_SmitFraud,' with type 'Other' (as opposed to adware)

Actually, a final summary screen just came up, saying:

'Virus, Trojan and Worms Check Results:
0 cleaned, 0 Uncleanable, 0 Passed, 1 Deleted and 0 undeletable'

Thanks a lot for all the help so far....Full Tilt still not sent me anything...
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 AM

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/gray...ER%5FSMITFRAUD

I'd suggest if you have any other accounts anywhere else that you go and change your passwords immediately on a computer that is not the one that you are currently using or probably even in your home.

I dont even know if FTP has a number that you can call to immediately reach them so I cant even help you there. Their support almost takes forever in every one of these incidents.

Do you happen to remember what the virus was named?
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 AM

ughughugh i hate seeing this [censored]. this happened to me last February and theres really no advice i can give you on this situation other than just stay calm. theres no real way to contact FTP support other than email, and it took them hours to reply. Actually the only reason they even replied was because i had a friend harass john juanda at a table and he had to contact them for me.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:21 AM

This happened to me a few years back on party poker. My connection was really week and I was getting disconnected, for some reason I chose to bypass my router. Few days later I was online and my computer crashed and wouldn't reboot. I knew what was going on immediately. Someone hijacked my passwords and crashed my computer. Time I got it back my money was gone, luckily it was recovered so hopefully you will have the same fate.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:24 AM

Wow!! Good luck OP ----- this must be killing you right now --- my only advice is to try to stay calm and obviously stay around today to wait for FTP to contact you. I'm quite hopeful that it can be rectified by them soon!!! And then once you get this fixed WITHDRAW some funds to your local bank or something!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 11:36 AM

So sry man. I can't smypathy enough remorse for you. Don't worry, FTP could Freeze whoever was transferred money on ur account.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:36 AM

Make sure you PM the FullTilt reps on this site with this info
Old 11-23-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/gray...ER%5FSMITFRAUD

I'd suggest if you have any other accounts anywhere else that you go and change your passwords immediately on a computer that is not the one that you are currently using or probably even in your home.

I dont even know if FTP has a number that you can call to immediately reach them so I cant even help you there. Their support almost takes forever in every one of these incidents.

Do you happen to remember what the virus was named?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was 'Freeloader_SmitFraud.' There was nothing else in the summaries, so I guess this has to be it. Though I assume you read that already in my last post, so I'm not sure.

Ya JC, I remember that, I'm going to reread that thread. I took your advice and just talked to one of the pros, so hopefully he can get through to support.

I don't know if it matters, but I use Keypass when I log in (I may have included this in this thread, I forget).