Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2006, 04:15 AM

Default So I knocked a guy out tonight *trip report*

So I have had an on going problem with this guy who is the president of my fraternitys alum board. Basically, he has been a douche to me since I left school. Anyhow, I go back up to the fraternity house tonight for the first time since homecoming and he asks me wtf I am doing there. I said I came to hang out for a while since I was in town. Then he asks me to leave saying that I shouldnt be there. ( I have no idea why I shouldnt be there for those wondering ) So he gets in my face and I ask him to not do that. So then he shoves me and basically that was all she wrote. I socked him in the jaw with a right cross and he was out cold which was a good thing since everyone pulled me away after I punched him. Bad thing is my hand is really bothering me right now typing this but other than that I feel better about the whole situation. I mean I honestly dont know why we have had this brewing for a while I guess its just a case of two people just not liking each other but hey I dont give a [censored] anymore.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:19 AM

Default Re: So I knocked a guy out tonight *trip report*

You wouldn't have happened to have drank at all tonight, would you?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I have had an on going problem with this guy who is the president of my fraternitys alum board. Basically, he has been a douche to me since I left school. Anyhow, I go back up to the fraternity house tonight for the first time since homecoming and he asks me wtf I am doing there. I said I came to hang out for a while since I was in town. Then he asks me to leave saying that I should be there. ( I have no idea why I should be there for those wondering ) So he gets in my face and I ask him to not do that. So then he shoves me and basically that was all she worte. I socked him in the jaw with a right cross and he was out cold which was a good thing since everyone pulled me away after I punched him. Bad thing is my hand is really bothering me right now typing this but other than that I feel better about the whole situation. I mean I honestly dont know why we have had this brewing for a while I just its just a case of two people just not liking each other but hey I dont give a [censored] anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you assaulted somebody tonight and decided to post testimony against yourself on the internet?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:24 AM

Get your hand checked out. I once punched a wall (long story) and wound up with a boxer's fracture, although if you can type at all, I doubt it's much and probably just a bruise.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:25 AM

If the guy shoved him, it sounds like it's self defense. And it would be a battery, definately not an assault [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2006, 04:28 AM

Good punch. which knuckles did you hit him with?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:34 AM

So much violence in OOT today. Domestic violence, me getting knocked the hell out, you knocking someone the hell out. Wow.

At least you were on the giving end. Kinda weak, since you're not even at the school anymore. Of course, once he lays hands on you, you have the right to defend yourself, and if you're gonna throw down, do it right. And you did.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:37 AM

I havent drank a drop tonight and honestly when I ask someone to get out of my face and then they push me, yeah I think punching the bastard is called for.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, you assaulted somebody tonight and decided to post testimony against yourself on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats it Dynasty. I guess when someone shoves you, you just sit there and take it?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:42 AM

The main reason I asked is because of this:

[ QUOTE ]
So then he shoves me and basically that was all she worte.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this some sort of saying that I'm not familiar with? Also, the whole should/shouldn't business that you seem to have edited.