Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2006, 05:13 PM

Default Poker Tracker PAHUD

I recently purchased both Poker Tracker and PAHUD. I finally am starting to feel pretty confident in using both of them now, but I have a few questions for other more experienced users out there.

Let me start out by stating that I am primarily playing ring NL games at low to med stakes. $50 - $100. I have played poker for about 9 years and online for about 3 years. I am a winning player averaging only about 1.5 BB/100 hands if you subtract Bonus and Rakeback. I have tracked my play in the past using very simple Excel spreadsheets I have made, as well as notes.

1. What stats do you use in the PAHUD? I looked at another thread here of users showing there Layout manager PAHUD designs (don't have link) and have got a HUD I am fairly happy with asthetically. I currently am displaying for other players:
Vol Put$ in Pot, Pre Flop Raise, Tot. Aggresion, Aggr. Freq. Flop, Aggr. Freq Turn, Aggr. Freq. River, Fold to bet Flop, Fold to bet Turn, Fold to Bet River, Continuation Bet, Went to S/D and W%at S/D.

2. What are some rules of thumb as to percentages to use when color coding these numbers in PAHUD. I know what the numbers should be for Vol Put $ In Pot, and a few others, but what about the more "exotic" tracker statistics. (Does anyone have any links to a general rule of thumb on this ?)

3. Similar to question 2, in PokerTracker what stats and settings do you use to label a player a "fish", "rock", ect..?

Hopefully I have been clear in my questions. Any help would be appreciated here.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:06 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker PAHUD

1 - I use the default assortment with an ok hud (btw i want a new one if anyone wants to give me a belated birthday present). Honestly just keep a lot of stats that don't look REALLY important in the drop down menu. You can always click on that if you're in need.

2 - color coding is VERY game dependent. 6 max vs. full ring, NL vs FL, and the limit itself. Check out your respective forum here and pose the question of so-called "normal" stats. I play 5/10 6 max limit, so I don't know where to begin for your color coding =/

3 - There are a good deal of auto-rate codes on the internet. In fact, I found my just by googling it and finding some, making sure they made sense, and then I was good. Again, this is very limit specific. Again, this might be something you'll find a bigger response to on the medium stakes NL forum.

Hope that helped a little.

-eric