Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 04:17 PM

Default cake cashout by check

anyone know how long checks are taking? I finally started on cake after my affiliate assured me that payout problems were over and that I'll get a check in two weeks. I should not have believed him. I requested a check 23 days ago and it still says its pending.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: cake cashout by check

Chalk up another reason to not play on Cake, I guess contact support if you can actually get some help
Old 11-13-2007, 06:54 PM

I once had a check pending for 45+ days and I finally had to reverse it. They finally told me they don't process checks even though it is an option. I was told over and over it would be processed in a week. AFAIK epass is the only US option at Cake.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 PM

can you cash out via epass even if you didnt deposit using it? i have never used it. i guess i could ask support...
thanks.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you cash out via epass even if you didnt deposit using it? i have never used it. i guess i could ask support...
thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did because I had only deposited by Neteller and when NT bailed and they stopped processing checks epass was the only way out. I cashed out with epass with np w/o ever depositing by epass. If you're playing on Cake from the US and don't have epass you need to set one up or you will never get your money out, there isn't any other way AFAIK.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:30 PM

I've cashed out several cheques from there, and i'm in the US. Some points to be aware of:

They seem to only process cheques on mondays, but not every monday. I haven't figured out a pattern yet. They only process cheques on mondays for less than or equal to $2,500. I was told when i queried a larger withdrawal that hadn't been processed that they used a different cheque processor above that amount which typically took up to 45 days.

Once the withdrawal is actually processed, the cheques take about 2 weeks to come. They're delivered DHL which is a plus. Apart from the time it takes, i've never had any problems with the actual process, and support there was very helpful when i queried them about this.

YMMV - the number of complaints i've read about epassporte make me hesitate to go that route.