Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Xmas

lol we win
Old 11-17-2007, 12:43 AM

Your politicians are like our 4th graders amirite?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the President afaik.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still....

Your fat people are like our like our land mammals (thats from some African guy ldo)
Old 11-17-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still....

Your fat people are like our like our land mammals (thats from some African guy ldo)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your dentists are like our unemployed. Oh wait, they are your unemployed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Humans are land mammals ldo
Old 11-17-2007, 02:27 AM

Peace, my children. The British are my children, for they have given us Kelly Brook, upon whom I look with favor. (That is, whenever I can grab a few private minutes in the office amirite?)

And the Americans are also in my favor, for lo! They have given us Bruce Springsteen, whose music I always listen to whenever I'm sexing anyone other than Mrs. The Lord. (fyi: Mary Magdalene is into Badlands in the sack, and always finishes before the sax solo. What can I say? I'm good. In fact, I'm [censored] omnipotent, you retards!)

and if you could just recognize that, you could enjoy Rock and Roll and jacking off at the same time, as I intended, especially in these upcoming holy months.

And so I say unto you, Jay Riall, son of Dids, that you must not worry so much with matters monetary. Focus instead on the beauty of the great breasts your country produces. Motorboat them. Motorboat them for The Lord.

And to Double a Tom, of the line of Gildwulf, I offer similar advice. Fine some of those fantastic English breasts and motorboat them. Do it while listening to "The Promised Land" by Bruce Springsteen. It will really help, especially if it's your "first time."

And in these days, we cannot have division between any of my people. For lo, the day shall soon be upon us where we kill the Muslims, for lo, I drive a Ford Excursion and ain't paying no $3.50 a gallon.

Now go find some pics of hot girls in slutty Santa costumes. It brings me great pleasure.

Go in piece, amen.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:34 AM

Oh Lord,

if all men are created equal, how do you explain dids? Has he been put on this forum to test us? Or perhaps as punishment for some great misdeed?(I work in mysterious ways is not a valid answer with all due respect).

Also in your omniscience how have you overlooked the funbags of your masterpiece Keeley Hazell in favour of the strumpet Kelly Brook?

Your curious servant Jay
Old 11-17-2007, 02:52 AM

Keeley is nice, but I still cum in my flowing satin sheets whenever I see Kelly Brook. And when The Lord cums, it ain't clean. That's why i haven't been on any ham and cheese sandwiches for a while: I have a new 16 page Kelly Brook calendar, and I'm busy cleaning splooge off the floor with the cup from Indiana Jones.

But behold, the unabashed Keeley Hazell: nsfw! http://www.migthegreek.com/scraps/co...eleyhazell.jpg

And Dids is an angel. Here's a pic from one of our discussions last time he was in heaven:

He raises some good arguments, as well.

And Dids is sort of the designated driver of BBV4Lyfe. Which is a pretty thinly veiled beat imo.

Also, [censored] Passaman. Evolution happened. I was there. I saw it.

Go in peace, amen.