Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Defense/offense

Hahaha that girl could have been your wife man.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:20 AM

OP, just be glad it wasn't the girl of your dreams that was stolen. That was a fun thread.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:20 AM

OP please go get some counseling. These are not normal feelings to have, and most people don't need to punch fences afterwards.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize this guy.... he's from a thread on bodybuilding.com - dude asked if he had potential and guys were making hilarious MS Paint pics about him for months, it was pretty awesome.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it just isnt worth it. Tonight I had a guy steal a girl straight out of me. I was talking and flirting all ngihtl, we were playing beer pong, and he came up and straight up stole her. Started leaning on her, putting his hands all over her, and sweet talking her right in front o f me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you don't hunt me down or anything...

but a lot of times when I go out, my girlfriend goes off and flirts with other guys. I told her to do this a long time ago, because it lets us both have fun with other people without anything actually happening. Then when we're ready to go I'll take her home and eff her. Whether I just pull her away right in front of him or give her time to let him down easy depends on how much of a douche I think he is.

She does the opposite though. If I'm flirting with a girl, she'll come and steal the chick away from me instead of me away from the chick. She's a lot better than me at picking up chicks.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize this guy.... he's from a thread on bodybuilding.com - dude asked if he had potential and guys were making hilarious MS Paint pics about him for months, it was pretty awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG NO WAIIII
Old 08-06-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it just isnt worth it. Tonight I had a guy steal a girl straight out of me. I was talking and flirting all ngihtl, we were playing beer pong, and he came up and straight up stole her. Started leaning on her, putting his hands all over her, and sweet talking her right in front o f me. I was 2 seconds from sending him to the ER. Why didn’t I?

It wasn’t about the girl. It was about the principle. It wasn’t about the kiss. It was about the hug. It was about the fact that he spit in my face. Rubbed dirt on my name. Any other [censored] saying you want to use is accepltable. Point being, most everyone I know would have taken it to the next level had something like that happened.

So I didn’t. I’m a pussy. Seven years of wrestling (including beating state placers senior year before season ending surgery), a near 300 pound bench press, rudimentary jiu-jitsu and the fury and drive to destroy anything, ANYTHING, that coems in my path. His bony shoulders and popped collar didn’t stand a chance. I should have opened up.

But no. I stood back. It was fine. My hand is bleeding right now, not from him, but from a fence that I put it through. Why? Because I wanted to relieve the stress without hurting anyone. I didn’t want to go to jail. I didn’t want to send him to the ER. I wanted to be the bigger man. Was it ok? I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control. It wasn’t my territory. It was an attempt at fate.

Any thoughts would be great. As it relates life, beliefs, general thoughts, and also to poker and pot control. I just need a few more thoughts on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

If a guy walks up and straight up steals the girl you've been hitting on all nite, then she was looking for something better to come along all along. The other guy isn't the problem. Good for him to come in and find someone and she's probably happier, too. Don't blame the other guy if a chick doesn't choose you. Work on being a better person or choosing better women. To start a fight would make you a total d-bag.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If a guy walks up and straight up steals the girl you've been hitting on all nite, then she was looking for something better to come along all along. The other guy isn't the problem. Good for him to come in and find someone and she's probably happier, too. Don't blame the other guy if a chick doesn't choose you. Work on being a better person or choosing better women. To start a fight would make you a total d-bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true i mean it's not like he came in your bedroom and goes Indiana Jones on you, switching her with a sack of rocks while you obliviously hump away and his friend videos it and puts it on youtube
Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM