Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Anyone used SuperPump 250 from Gaspari?

Packard,

But they're trash. Not really a useful supplement. Def not a creatine, and I doubt they're even as pertinent as something a pointless as new destrose/malto replacement that costs 10x what the aforementioned products do.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

But they're trash. Not really a useful supplement. Def not a creatine, and I doubt they're even as pertinent as something a pointless as new destrose/malto replacement that costs 10x what the aforementioned products do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Thremp read the ingredients if you don't want to try it. It has creatine and caffeine and bcaa's and we know all those work [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

There is science about NO2 products. You got into an argument with someone who actually could post more about esoteric theory threads I randomly start, but in reality they serve little purpose eat/sleep/lift covers like 95% of being huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I am done posting on this thread as long as I dont get attacked again. People can buy/try and get their own ideas on what works.

Thremp, I have almost always agreed with your posts. You are right about eating/training/sleeping being the true road to bigger muscles. NO2 products are really just that- a supplement to hard and smart training, good eating and enough rest [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree they are a supplement. But I can crap in a box and call it a supplement, it doesnt mean you are going to get bigger/stronger. You have to realize that just because GNC sells it, does not mean it works. The FDA has little hand in regulating the advertising of "supplements", and if you fall for their gimmicks like a 12 year old girl, what do you want us to say?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

There is science about NO2 products. You got into an argument with someone who actually could post more about esoteric theory threads I randomly start, but in reality they serve little purpose eat/sleep/lift covers like 95% of being huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I am done posting on this thread as long as I dont get attacked again. People can buy/try and get their own ideas on what works.

Thremp, I have almost always agreed with your posts. You are right about eating/training/sleeping being the true road to bigger muscles. NO2 products are really just that- a supplement to hard and smart training, good eating and enough rest [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree they are a supplement. But I can crap in a box and call it a supplement, it doesnt mean you are going to get bigger/stronger. You have to realize that just because GNC sells it, does not mean it works. The FDA has little hand in regulating the advertising of "supplements", and if you fall for their gimmicks like a 12 year old girl, what do you want us to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think your opinion is dogpiss because you are all read articles and no try the supplement and train hard. If you read the ingredients, you will see Superpump 250 has some of the best working most popular muscle building and workout intensity ingredients like creatine, caffeine and branched chained ammino acids.

Your references to heroin and 12 year old girls is just a cover up for you not admitting that you are afraid to admit that you are wrong for bashing a supplement that you have never tried. I am getting the feeling that you are one of those guys that John Berardi says that tried to replace hard work with the acquisition of knowledge. You read a lot on the computer , but you don't work hard at it when it counts do you? I know. I know.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Thremp read the ingredients if you don't want to try it. It has creatine and caffeine and bcaa's and we know all those work [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then just take those.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then just take those.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would work too Thremp [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Massnutrition has them on sale for $24.99 with free shipping on $200+ orders. Like you said, you could make your own preworkout supplement with caffeine, bcaas, creatine. I don't know if it would be better than SP250 or if you would save much money though.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:23 PM

Yeah you could make a preworkout supplement with ECA + PWO drink and it'd be infinitely better.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you even workout?
Until you try them and preogreess past pink dumbells then STFU!

[/ QUOTE ]
serious lol
Old 10-21-2007, 05:58 AM

the whole forum tonight is awful.

supplements are for the birds.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:08 PM

Well I have used it for about two weeks now and the results are not what I was expecting. I got better results from creatine 10+ years ago. Oh well live and learn.