Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Anyone used SuperPump 250 from Gaspari?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hahahahha........forum, make a choice I guess, its me or packard, who do you want to stay and give advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you want to comment and act like you are certian about products that you have never used, why would anyone listen to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

because I know more about working out, weightlifting, supplements, and diet than just about anyone on this board, and most of the other boards out there.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:40 PM

If you know so much why haven't you figured out that you need to try a supplement before you rate it? It seems like an obvious step that you haven't considered.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you know so much why haven't you figured out that you need to try a supplement before you rate it? It seems like an obvious step that you haven't considered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever tried cocaine? or do you trust the billions of reports from SCIENTISTS that tell you that it isnt the best thing in the world for you?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Really dude?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever tried cocaine? or do you trust the billions of reports from SCIENTISTS that tell you that it isnt the best thing in the world for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Another reference to something that has nothing to do with the supplement we are talking about. Cocaine and heroin have nothing to do with pre workout energy supplements. You come up with these metaphors why? What are you talking about cocaine compared to caffiene, ammino acids and nootropics. Can you try some Superpump 250 before you go on your next tirade on heroin and cocaine?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:56 PM

Packard,

There is science about NO2 products. You got into an argument with someone who actually could post more about esoteric theory threads I randomly start, but in reality they serve little purpose eat/sleep/lift covers like 95% of being huge.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Really dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ted have you tried Superpump 250? If you have not tried it then how would you really know if it worked for you or not? Do you prefer to read someone who has never tried it and compares it to heroin and cocaine? Or does Ted have his own brain and wants to try it before commenting?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another reference to something that has nothing to do with the supplement we are talking about. Cocaine and heroin have nothing to do with pre workout energy supplements. You come up with these metaphors why? What are you talking about cocaine compared to caffiene, ammino acids and nootropics. Can you try some Superpump 250 before you go on your next tirade on heroin and cocaine?

[/ QUOTE ]

The lack of logic is astounding, and putting me on life-tilt

after all the reading I have done, I havent see much in the literature about stopping oxygen to the brain when using NO2-type supplements. does anyone think packard is experiencing this.

PACKARD- SCIENTISTS ALL CALL NO2 TYPE STUFF COMPLETE AND UTTER [censored]. IF YOU ARE FEELING A PLACEBO AFFECT, ADN YOU THINK IT IS WORKING FOR YOU, GREAT, KEEP BURNING YOUR MONEY, BUT YOU CAN DO IT MUCH MUCH CHEAPER, AND JUST BUY MY SPECIAL SUPER DUPER SUPPLEMENTS FOR HALF THE PRICE.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Packard,

There is science about NO2 products. You got into an argument with someone who actually could post more about esoteric theory threads I randomly start, but in reality they serve little purpose eat/sleep/lift covers like 95% of being huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I am done posting on this thread as long as I dont get attacked again. People can buy/try and get their own ideas on what works.

Thremp, I have almost always agreed with your posts. You are right about eating/training/sleeping being the true road to bigger muscles. NO2 products are really just that- a supplement to hard and smart training, good eating and enough rest [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 11:01 PM

I have not tried Superpump 250, but I feel confident that it doesn't fall into the very very very small category of legal supplements that aren't worthless products aimed at retarded folks.