Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Anyone used SuperPump 250 from Gaspari?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that says NO2 products don't work, clearly hasn't used them properly.

I get such a great pump from them. It's so much easier to feel the muscles you're trying to focus on. Sometimes it feels like your bi's are going explode the pump is so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, too bad it doesn't make you bigger/stronger/perform better.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I get such a great pump from them. It's so much easier to feel the muscles you're trying to focus on. Sometimes it feels like your bi's are going explode the pump is so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, too bad it doesn't make you bigger/stronger/perform better.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, wtf is the big deal with this pump. I've never heard of it until I started reading stuff on the internet. Obviously I was trying to be facetious with jihad, but I wasn't entirely sure that it was worthless. Why does every bodybuilder want a hooge pump when it doesn't even do anything?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no2 gives you a pump. whoopdee [censored] do, why pay so much for a feeling, when it does absolutely nothing to help you get bigger/faster/stronger/leaner?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Superpump 250 has caffeine also in it. It also gives you workout energy. You might want to actually read my post or
try the product before you call it retarded and try to get a hooker and drugs.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"There are no good NO2 products."

Sounds like something that T-Nation says. T-Nation has some great training and nutrition articles, but the try to make everything that they don't sell sound like it totally sucks.

That all NO2 products suck is definately not the case. Superpump 250 is very good. I have used it and it works well. I sip Superpump 250 during my training and try to finish my about 2.5 scoops worth it about halfway into the workout. Very good product for energy focus and pumps. Not as awesome as the ads say but it works well. Similar to NO XPLODE overall

[/ QUOTE ]

this is retarded. Yes, it gives you a pump. so what? it does nothing other than that. might as well get a hoooker or some good drugs if you just want to feel good.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I dont need to try the product before I can comment on its affects, in fact...its really really really stupid to try something out just to "see if it works". this can lead you to the "placebo effect" or even worse if its a dangerous product.

2. I wasnt directing my comment at you, see how I quoted the post about the NO2 products.

3. If you want workout energy take an ECA or drink a cup of cofee and save yourself a bunch of money

4. I can call it retarded all day long because Ive done the research, Ive looked into NO2 products, Ive used a sample of it it, and saying "try the product before you call it retarded" is unbelievably dumb. dummy.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:53 PM

Why you guys hating on the pump?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6XO3ecsJRk

Getting a great pump is really sweet. I mean no2 is still dumb, but having a pump is awesome.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why you guys hating on the pump?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6XO3ecsJRk

Getting a great pump is really sweet. I mean no2 is still dumb, but having a pump is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

the pump is awesome, but not awesome enough to fake it, and/or spend a bunch of money trying to achieve one.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:01 PM

PM I received:

"1. I dont need to try the product before I can comment on its affects"

YES YOU DO. DONT RIP ME BECAUSE YOU KNOCK IT BEFORE YOU EVER TRIED IT. SP250 does work and its a decent product. Eca works also but the jitters and rapid heartbeat from the E is unpleasent

I dont need to try heroin to know what the affects are genius.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM I received:

YES YOU DO. DONT RIP ME BECAUSE YOU KNOCK IT BEFORE YOU EVER TRIED IT. SP250 does work and its a decent product. Eca works also but the jitters and rapid heartbeat from the E is unpleasent

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin? What is that about? Why mention a strong drug when we are talking about weight training workout supplements? You are a fool.

Why must you advise on something you have never used? You said that you never used Superpump 250.

Do you even workout? How could you comment on a product you havent't tried?

You are wrong. No Xplode, Superpump 250 work. If you try them and train hard then report results. If not, than you are unfit to write about them. There are numerous threads on people with these pre workout powders having a lot of success with workout improvements on the forums of bodybuilding.com and other forums. Until you try them and preogreess past pink dumbells then STFU!
Old 10-20-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PM I received:

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin? What is that about? Why mention a strong drug when we are talking about weight training workout supplements? You are a fool.

Why must you advise on something you have never used? You said that you never used Superpump 250.

Do you even workout? How could you comment on a product you havent't tried?

You are wrong. No Xplode, Superpump 250 work. If you try them and train hard then report results. If not, than you are unfit to write about them. There are numerous threads on people with these pre workout powders having a lot of success with workout improvements on the forums of bodybuilding.com and other forums. Until you try them and preogreess past pink dumbells then STFU!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahha........forum, make a choice I guess, its me or packard, who do you want to stay and give advice?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hahahahha........forum, make a choice I guess, its me or packard, who do you want to stay and give advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you want to comment and act like you are certian about products that you have never used, why would anyone listen to you?