Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Anyone used SuperPump 250 from Gaspari?

I bought some today. It looks like a pretty good nitric oxide product. Anyone taken it?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Anyone used SuperPump 250 from Gaspari?

There are no good NO2 products.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM

A review from supplements 101...

"The clinical trials have it! SuperPump 250 has been developed through extensive research and has been shown in independent laboratory testing to promote explosive increases in lean mass and muscle size in your very first workout! SuperPump 250 has also been shown to illicit a simultaneous reduction in unwanted body fat! In one fell swoop, Gaspari Nutrition has made all other nitric oxide and creatine supplements obsolete. Thanks to a precise formulation of ingredients designed to enhance anabolic signaling and nutrient delivery, SuperPump 250 delivers skin-tearing pumps, road-map vascularity and incredible, explosive workouts!"

Damn sounds better than gear. First workout too, sign me up, lol!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM

What do you not like about them? What do you prefer?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM

"There are no good NO2 products."

Sounds like something that T-Nation says. T-Nation has some great training and nutrition articles, but the try to make everything that they don't sell sound like it totally sucks.

That all NO2 products suck is definately not the case. Superpump 250 is very good. I have used it and it works well. I sip Superpump 250 during my training and try to finish my about 2.5 scoops worth it about halfway into the workout. Very good product for energy focus and pumps. Not as awesome as the ads say but it works well. Similar to NO XPLODE overall
Old 10-20-2007, 12:09 PM

I've tried products similar to this one a few years ago and the side effects were worse than what it was supposed to do. It gave me a tingling feeling in my arm.

If someone wants good pumps, there's nothing better than some dballs. But of course it's illegal so I would not reccomend them to anyone
Old 10-20-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something that T-Nation says. T-Nation has some great training and nutrition articles, but the try to make everything that they don't sell sound like it totally sucks.

That all NO2 products suck is definately not the case. Superpump 250 is very good. I have used it and it works well. I sip Superpump 250 during my training and try to finish my about 2.5 scoops worth it about halfway into the workout. Very good product for energy focus and pumps. Not as awesome as the ads say but it works well. Similar to NO XPLODE overall

[/ QUOTE ]

this is retarded. Yes, it gives you a pump. so what? it does nothing other than that. might as well get a hoooker or some good drugs if you just want to feel good.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:13 PM

I tried a sample pack of something similar. "Take half a packet, wait 30 mins to assess tolerability before drinking anymore" I pounded the whole thing back in under a minute. It gave me a body rash, my ears and scrotum were on fire, and my elbows hurt.

I have a sample pack of superpump 250 I will try it later today and report back
Old 10-20-2007, 04:46 PM

Superpump 250 has caffeine also in it. It also gives you workout energy. You might want to actually read my post or
try the product before you call it retarded and try to get a hooker and drugs.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is retarded. Yes, it gives you a pump. so what? it does nothing other than that. might as well get a hoooker or some good drugs if you just want to feel good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2007, 04:46 PM

Anyone that says NO2 products don't work, clearly hasn't used them properly.

I get such a great pump from them. It's so much easier to feel the muscles you're trying to focus on. Sometimes it feels like your bi's are going explode the pump is so good.