Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you like having unknown powers available to some roles?
Yes 15 57.69%
No 7 26.92%
Doesn't matter 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2007, 09:19 PM

Default kinky sex with scientologist chick. cannibalism?

Today I go to the Borders books at Sunset and Vine to see if the new 2p2 nlhe book is in, and to get a burrito from Baja Fresh. The book isn't in yet ldo, and so I figure I'll browse the fiction section for a little bit. I pick up a book (the short fiction of Nabokov) and I'm reading it a little and then this chick starts talking to me. She's cute, early-mid 20s, dirty blonde hair, nice figure, round ass, looks kinda like the daughter from Big Love.

So I'm talking to her, whatever, and she says something about how she volunteers part time at some kind of center on Sunset, and I'm like oh is that some kind of religious thing? And she goes yeah I'm a Scientologist. "Oh...... oh.... ok."

I manage to steer the conversation away from that and eventually I ask her if she's eaten lunch yet, wanna go to Baja Fresh. She accepts. We're flirting, bullshitting, whatever. At this point, I'm planning on just getting a phone number and going on a date with her this weekend or something. She says something about how she paints as a hobby. I feign interest. And then she goes hey you wanna come over to my place and see some of my paintings? ummmmm ok.

So I drive us over to her apartment, which is close-by, and pretty much within 30 seconds of the front door opening she's got her hand in my jeans stroking my jimmy.

OK so sexually this girl is right up my [censored] alley. We start all normal, I'm doing her from behind and I grab her arms and pull them back behind her back and immediately goes "[censored]. YES. I NEED IT. HURT ME TOO."

Cool. So basically, we [censored] for like three hours maybe, including but not limited to spanking,asslicking, choking (ldo), tying her arms behind her back with my shirt, titslapping, nipplebiting, ummmmmm probably some more stuff too. I cum three times.

Toward the end she was saying all types of crazy [censored] about me eating her, and at first I was thinking it was like she wanted me to eat her pussy again, but then she's all like "cook me on your grill and devour me. feed me to your neighbors." wowowowowowow ok i try to ignore it.

I'm kissing her while we're [censored] and I bite her lip and pull a little and she squeals like crazy and gets super-[censored]-excited and when I let go of her lips she goes Next time rip my [censored] face off. ummmmmmmmm.....

So anyway, when we're both out and energy and laying there, I get up and take a shower and when I come back, she's dressed and just acting all normal and polite as though we weren't just [censored] like crazy animals. "OK I gottta go. I want to see you again though." and she's like "ok call me thnkskbye" And I leave.

cliff's notes: see title of the post obv
Old 07-25-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: kinky sex with scientologist chick. cannibalism?

wow.

You run sick good.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:21 PM

[x] Cook me on your grill and devour me, feed me to your neighbors.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:22 PM

Wow i am hungry now
Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 PM

Congrats on releasing a few million body thetans into their new home.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 PM

how does this [censored] never happen to me. I guess girls dont see me and think "i wanna blow him" but rather "I wonder if he has tips for what boots I should wear"
Old 07-25-2007, 09:25 PM

at least you'll know what to do when you stop seeing her
Old 07-25-2007, 09:25 PM

Step 1: see this : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204700/
Step 2: flee for your life
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit
Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 PM

standard
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM

wowowowowow, from wikipedia:
[ QUOTE ]
"Admiration particles"

In The Creation of Human Ability, Hubbard hailed "compelled admiration" as an important step of progress in "Knowingness", as measured on his "Know to Sex" scale. Hubbard stated:

"It can be observed that the eating of living flesh or live cells delivers a kind of admiration to the taste, and it can be observed that under torture, duress of all kinds, the tortured one will suddenly, if degradedly, admire his torturer."

Hubbard then went on to say that sex was an even better "communication system" for the same purposes of forced "admiration", and defined the sex act, consensual or otherwise, as "an interchange of condensed admiration particles".

[/ QUOTE ] link

also, [ QUOTE ]
Scientology's views on the body

Hubbard called the physical world MEST, which is something we, as ethereal Thetans temporarily operating our "meat bodies", are meant to transcend and conquer. Thetans are of the "Theta Universe", and the entire purpose of the Theta Universe is, in Hubbard's words, "the conquest, change, and ordering" of this universe. [12]

Scientologists often refer to their bodies as "this piece of meat," or "this meat of ours" [13] and new recruits to the church are classified as "raw meat". [14] Scientology is geared towards attaining "cause over MEST", attaining awareness that our bodies are undesirable physical objects that are only holding us back, and attaining the ability to abandon one's body via "exteriorization" and ultimately by becoming an Operating Thetan Clear and a Cleared Theta Clear. [15] The Scientology Tone scale, in fact, lists needing a body (and all body-related matters) among the lowest of all possible states.

[/ QUOTE ]