Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 01:28 AM

Default U.S. Sites and Eurodonks

just curious how well FTP, UB, Stars and Absolute are doing at attracting the eurodonks, i.e. what will it be like as u.s. sites start to have americans who are primarily decent players.

Also, for euros out there, how do games right now at fulltilt compare with party, crypto, etc???
Old 01-20-2007, 03:07 AM

Default Re: U.S. Sites and Eurodonks

bump
Old 01-20-2007, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just curious how well FTP, UB, Stars and Absolute are doing at attracting the eurodonks, i.e. what will it be like as u.s. sites start to have americans who are primarily decent players.

Also, for euros out there, how do games right now at fulltilt compare with party, crypto, etc???

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars has always been pretty strong in Europe. I'm not sure about the others.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:38 AM

Yeah I've really noticed lately how much of a jump in traffic there has been on stars over the last month right around noon stars time (evening in Europe obv)
Old 01-20-2007, 03:45 AM

I played on William Hill (Crypto) for a couple of hours today and these were my observations. There were about 6000+ players logged in during Euro Prime Time.

$2/$4 Limit HoldEm - Tight like always
$100 & $200 No Limit HoldEm - Very Similar to Full Tilt, if anything a little looser
$100 Pot Limit Omaha - Much better than FullTilt. Some crazy gambling by several spots at the tables.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I played on William Hill (Crypto) for a couple of hours today and these were my observations. There were about 6000+ players logged in during Euro Prime Time.

$2/$4 Limit HoldEm - Tight like always
$100 & $200 No Limit HoldEm - Very Similar to Full Tilt, if anything a little looser
$100 Pot Limit Omaha - Much better than FullTilt. Some crazy gambling by several spots at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is fulltilt advertising a lot in europe? do you get "poker after dark" on tv?
Old 01-20-2007, 04:00 AM

I've been playing $25 and $50nl on party and Interpoker for the last couple of months. the games seem better than ever to me, loads more loose-passives, less multitabling TAG types.

Mat
Old 01-20-2007, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been crushing the [censored] out of the low and mid limit games on Stars post-apocalypse. I wonder how much of this newfound stupidity is US donks donking off remaining small balances for fun and how much is simple frustration from those who were completely dependent on Neteller for transfers and now have no means of transferring between their bankroll and the sites. There may even be other reasons I'm not thinking of, all I know is out of about 700 hands today, I'm up about 200BBs. Given that my normal limit before all of this was 1/2 and I was only making 0.4BB/100 after 2500 hands of that, I wonder if perhaps I'm simply a luckbox who thinks too much.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:15 AM

I dont think "Poker After Dark" is on in Europe as it is a NBC production. Maybe someone else can say for sure, since some latenight NBC stuff like Leno etc. does sometimes run on CNBC late. But, there are alot of European poker shows on TV, keeping it popular like in the States.

As far as Full Tilt advertising goes, there are ALOT of different European poker magazines (PanEuropean, British, Swedish ... even a Norwegian one, etc.) and Full Tilt always has the same big color spreads in all of them that you see in CardPlayer.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:58 AM

Well obviously games at Prima et al. are ridiculously tough compared to Stars/Party/any formerly American-centric site. Wow. Do you retards seriously think that the average European is at all better than Americans at any sort of gambling games?