Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Doyles Room Steals From Me

About 2 weeks ago I was given a bonus code of RB25 for Doyles Room. It was a 25% bonus up to $1000 for 25,000 action points.

I went to the deposit screen and entered in the bonus code and my deposit and then checked the cashier to see if I had 25,000 promotional action points. It did not appear so I clicked on chat with manager and spoke to a representative of Doyles Room. I told him that I entered the code and he said I would get my bonus after I accumulated 25k action points.
Unfortunately, I didn't save the chat session because I fully trusted the integrity of the poker room. I've dealt with about 25 poker rooms and have never been ripped off.

Anyway, I played on Doyles Room for the next couple of days and acquired 26k action points. My bonus did not show up, so I again chatted with a representative of Doyles Room. He said they no longer were doing the bonus. I told him that I was promised that I would get my bonus by meeting the action point requirements. He said that he would contact the Bonus/Promotion Manager and they would email me.

After 2 days of silence I emailed support and told them my story. They sent me an autoreply that stated that they had received my inquiry and would get back to me. Again, 2 more days passed and I had gotten no replies.

So, I emailed them to ask about the status of my previous email. I included the incident number with this email. I got another autoreply that they had received this inquiry, also.

In the meantime, I emailed my affiliate manager and told them my situation. He was prompt and said that he would email his contact at Doyles Room.

It's been another 4 days and I haven't received my bonus or any explanation of why I didn't receive it.

I am greatly disappointed with Doyles Room as I feel they have stolen $250 from me and violated a trustful relationship.

This is shady business practice and I urge others to be careful with your money at Doyles Room.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:54 AM

Default Re: Doyles Room Steals From Me

The same thing has happened to me. I pinged the manager and they informed me I was not registered for the promotion. I was promised the bonus would be given after I accumulated 25,000 points and that the bonus had no time limit. Doyles room are saying that the promotion is finished and there is nothing they can do. Im disgusted. I too feel like i have been robbed.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:21 AM

this totally blows

to be honest, I had the exact same exchange with a representative from there about 3 months ago

it seemed totally sketchy to me, so I decided to withdraw my money and play somewhere else

I hate rogue places that think they can take your money like this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 10:03 AM

I had the same problem but eventually got the money thanks to my affiliate. As for the chat session that you didn't save, Doyle's Room keeps a history of your chat sessions. When I was arguing my case over this bonus, the manager said she checked my chat history to see if a manager had confirmed I would be getting the bonus. A manager hadn't, but as I said, I still got it - eventually.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:27 AM

I had something similar happen. I was almost done clearing the bonus, I had about 23-24k action points, when doyles room suspended my account for swearing in the chat window. They wouldn't open my account back up to let me finish the bonus. This site is run by some low life trash, I'm not surprised to see them stealing other peoples money.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:45 AM

Is it a $1000 or $250 bonus? I'm guessing it's a $250 bonus, since it's 25k action points(100% contributed rakeback). Still though, I'm quite surprised they don't answer your emails. I've always had good success with contacting the live support, maybe you should try that again? I'm sure they can put you through to someone that can help you.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Should I reconsider trying to get my 165,000 action points for $550?

I wasn't really planning on playing there, but I had $1 left there, and ran it up to $80 and I don't know how to withdraw, so I just keep playing. The only thing on the withdrawal screen is Neteller, because that is how I deposited.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:44 PM

Bluff and say you have a copy of the chat in which the bonus was promised to you. See what they have to say about that.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:12 AM

This bonus was a beta version or something, so that's why there are problem with getting it.
Overall, i never had a problem with Doyle before the bonus and their support is actually one the best out there.Also, cashouts are fast and without any troubles.
I didn't get the bonus as well, so i emailed my VIP manager there and she straightened this whole thing out.

Not typical to Doyle's room to scam people...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:55 PM

I have same problem with them. They are ignoring my emails. The bonus was up to $250 not 1k. Try vip@dbpn.com . The live chat support on doyles have retards now who lie and deny the bonus even existed.