View Poll Results: Start...
Lundy 1 7.69%
Maroney 11 84.62%
Burleson 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

When can someone get Fantasy football started. Someone brought it up in the last cheese thread of july.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm...why is reading/posting on SSNL more crack-like than Facebook? I should be playing right now, dammit. I have a kid to feed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Playing and posting FTW

Seriously I don't think I would play poker without 2+2. It's just way too boring if I don't have the forum open while I play.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm...why is reading/posting on SSNL more crack-like than Facebook? I should be playing right now, dammit. I have a kid to feed.

[/ QUOTE ]

you do not have kids to feed if you know what facebook is otherwise you would have an issue.

.....maybe thats why you have a kid to feed...?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:49 AM

Holy [censored] I am hot right now. Check out this misclick brag:

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $100.00
BB: $106.50
Hero (UTG): $236.15
MP: $100.00
CO: $100.00
BTN: $0.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
Hero calls $1.00, 3 folds, SB calls $0.50, BB checks

Flop: ($3) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $12.00</font>, 2 folds
Uncalled bet of $9.00 returned to SB

Pot Size: $9.00 ($0.45 Rake)

SB Shows Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2007, 01:56 PM

Anyone know where I can spend all these Slanksky bucks?

Silmutaneous hands on different tables.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $132.15
BB: $100.00
UTG: $282.20
CO: $150.20
Poppa (BTN): $109.10

Preflop: Poppa is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $3.00</font>, CO calls $3.00, <font color="red">Poppa raises to $14.00</font>, 2 folds, UTG calls $11.00, CO folds

Flop: ($32.50) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Poppa bets $16.00</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all-in to $268.20</font>, Poppa calls all-in for $79.10
Uncalled bet of $173.10 returned to UTG

Turn: ($222.70) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($222.70) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $222.70 ($2 Rake)

UTG had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Kings) and WON (+$111.60)
Poppa had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and LOST (-$109.10)

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $207.45
BB: $59.00
UTG: $79.40
MP: $400.30
Poppa (CO): $144.35
BTN: $95.75

Preflop: Poppa is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Poppa raises to $4.00</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $13.00</font>, 2 folds, Poppa calls $9.00

Flop: ($27.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Poppa checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $20.00</font>, <font color="red">Poppa raises all-in to $131.35</font>, BTN calls all-in for $62.75
Uncalled bet of $48.60 returned to Poppa

Turn: ($193) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($193) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $193.00 ($3 Rake)

BTN had T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a full house, Tens full of Sixes) and WON (+$94.25)
Poppa had 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Nines full of Sixes) and LOST (-$95.75)

Excuse me while I read through my PT database and softly weep.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:50 PM

does anyone have datamined hh for heads up on ftp for .50/1, 1/2, and 2/4 ?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:54 PM

So I've been trying not to read about the WSOP so I can watch it on TV and be surprised. I log on to FT this morning and there's a giant graphic saying "X X 2007 WSOP MAIN EVENT CHAMPION". Frig you FT, thanks a lot.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Saw this in HSNL. Targeting High Stakes players but just in case anyone gets this email be forewarned:

2+2,

Please be advised that a phishing scam is being perpetrated against targeted very high stakes players. The affected players received an email supposedly from Full Tilt Poker Security that contains an executable download link that installs a key-logger onto their computer.

Should you receive an email that instructs you to download a “Full Tilt Security Update” DO NOT click the link to download and install. Full Tilt Poker will never require you to click on a link for a software update – all updates are done server-side and download as needed when you log into the client software. You can always go to fulltiltpoker.com to download and install the latest version of our software.

If you received this email and did click the link and installed the executable, then you should consider your computer infected with a key-logger and take appropriate actions to cleanse your system. You may need to re-format and re-install your OS to preserve the integrity of your passwords and other private information.

FTPSean
Old 07-19-2007, 02:11 PM

How can I get rid of my two stars?

I don't even know what I did to deserve the one.

The second one was so dumb, I mentioned in OOT that I couldn't find the name to a song and mentioned the lyrics+ I mentioned I tried searching Google to find it and the mod says "search Google, and attached a Googletard"...completely unfair.

By the way, a part of the main lyrics was "it's been a long long timeeee..."

its a 90s pop song
Old 07-19-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can I get rid of my two stars?

I don't even know what I did to deserve the one.

The second one was so dumb, I mentioned in OOT that I couldn't find the name to a song and mentioned the lyrics+ I mentioned I tried searching Google to find it and the mod says "search Google, and attached a Googletard"...completely unfair.

By the way, a part of the main lyrics was "it's been a long long timeeee..."

its a 90s pop song

[/ QUOTE ]

What do those stars mean? I've never paid attention to it before.
Closed Thread