Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Did I turn down a hot date or an ambiguous proposition from 2 filthy w

I was walking down St Kilda (Australia) Esplanade on Sunday at 10pm when a car slowed down next to me with two women inside. One (a forgettable looking Asian chick) was pointing at me and the other (a hot busty Italian looking chick) waved at me (I ignored them, kept walking). Anyway, they couldn't stop where they were, so they carried on driving and pulled round to a crossing which I had to cross. So I walked passed wandering what they wanted they called me over, here's the conversation that prevailed:

Hot Italian chick (hic) "hi blah blah"
me: sorry?
hic: where are you off to?
me: hi... errr Im going home
hic: do you want to come with us? (I think that's what she said, anyway)
me: no thanks, bye. (eek!)
...walked off frustrated at not inquiring more as to their intentions.

Now forgive my naivety (I'm 18; from the country[!]) but are these ladies of the night? I figure I look too young to be propositioned by whores, but, as such I equally don't suppose they were planning on anything else- I say the Italian was at least 21 and to my regret I doubt I would have provoked her interest if she were not a whore. Though, I'm not sure if its obvious or not. They weren’t scarcely dressed and she sounded pretty articulate and didn't say anything about sexy-time(!). Also, since when do the whores have the wheels; I thought it was the other way round? Maybe they were just kind enough to want to show me a good time (lol?). Nevertheless, I wish they could have been more explicit as to their intentions as you never know; I may have been interested!

So am I a dumb schmuk over-evaluating getting propositioned by a couple of whores or a dumb schmuk that turned down some free lovin' or the like from two hot chicks?

Note: Not a level
Flame as you will
Old 10-08-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Re: Did I turn down a hot date or an ambiguous proposition from 2 filt

Hookers that would have rolled the [censored] out of you.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Did I turn down a hot date or an ambiguous proposition from 2 filthy w

[x] OP runs above expectation
[x] still manages to lose a hand in which he runs good
Old 10-08-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Did I turn down a hot date or an ambiguous proposition from 2 filthy w

I think the outcome depends greatly on how you look. If you are a really good looking guy, then they probably were really sluttly and wanted to [censored] your brains out. If you were average or below, unlikely.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 AM

lol @ 'ladies of the night'
Old 10-08-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ 'ladies of the night'

[/ QUOTE ]

i like your avatar
Old 10-08-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Did I turn down a hot date or an ambiguous proposition from 2 filt

Thanks!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the outcome depends greatly on how you look. If you are a really good looking guy, then they probably were really sluttly and wanted to [censored] your brains out. If you were average or below, unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

So this isn't a clear cut case? Not everyone seems to be in agreement. Im not a 'really good looking guy' but nevetheless the ball seems to be up in the air.

I think I'll wait around the same spot tonight and see what happens! If no one comes around I can assume they probably weren't whores, right?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think I'll wait around the same spot tonight and see what happens! If no one comes around I can assume they probably weren't whores, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're gonna go hang out on a corner, just make sure no one mistakes you for a whore.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're gonna go hang out on a corner, just make sure no one mistakes you for a whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, possibly if I had gone with those chicks, banged them... they would have ended up paying me having mistaken me for the prostitute and me them? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]