Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: PCA Day 1 Survivors!

gl to all of you. nice job gobbo and HIV
Old 01-06-2007, 04:38 AM

Gobbogusto!!!! <3
Old 01-06-2007, 04:45 AM

Had 76k after the 2nd level but ended up with 66k.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:51 AM

There is a hell of a trip report coming from tonight... bottom line is TwistedEcho and I prop bet coxquinn that he wouldnt go drink for drink with badgerpro for 2 hours even though he had to play tomorrow and still make it for the first hand tomorrow. It ended with Quinn puking on the floor in the bar and getting booted. Good stuff. I am out of the ME but oh well, not much I can do.
~J
Old 01-06-2007, 05:52 AM

41k for me

me/funki/timex/skier just played what was possibly the sickest 2/4 nl game ever. 2-4 with a $30 straddle and most of the table was 2k+ deep.

gl day 1bers

im stuck like 2k on the trip so far but i think most of it is from running bad at coinflips.

i played a lot of pots in the ME, definitely more than i do online... mostly from boredom. but the only real big pots where when i had aces, once with AA vs A4 on a A43 board and once with AA vs JJ aipf. i played with stevejpa, twistedecho, mikeymer(tho i didnt know who he was at the time), durrr, and moneymaker... and probably a ton of people who's screenname i'd recognize but but face i don't have a clue. live poker is easy and old people are horrible. and timex runs way too good at coinflips.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
timex runs way too good at coinflips.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:05 AM

gogogo jon and gobbo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2007, 10:53 AM

gobbo is my hero
Old 01-06-2007, 11:59 AM

I have no chips, but just wanted to add a couple things.
timex does in fact run sicker than sick at coinflips. I ended up losing 'room card roulette' at dinner at carmine's cause I was also paying for my friends meals so I had three cards. Then schwah or timex (I forget) offered to flip me for the $500 bill, I declined (I only flip via holdem), so they decided to flip each other. timex won, then won the double or nothing, and I lost $300 betting with ansky that schwah would beat timex. Dinner ended up costing me like $800, but damn it was prettygood.
also, timex ordered a pucker at the bar (my reccommendation for his first drink) and get something that schwah and I believe to be vodka and water. he then bet me 3:1 that if schwah ordered it he would actually get pucker. I won (taking the pucker side).

2/4/30 NL is a fun game. I cashed out 1600ish and was stuck like $50 for the night, but I think I spent that on drinks so roughly even. I went to bed at 4:30 and woke up at 10:30 to junglen calling me and asking me if I knew where coxquinn was because he got in a drink-off with someone and was playing today. I told him I'd never even met him before and he didn't seem to believe me. I still don't really know what's going on w/ that, and I think I'm too hungover to go back to sleep, so 2p2 it is. wooooooooooooo bahamas.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:10 PM

i blew $2k in the pit last night after going busto, but I made it back after i went back to my room and played PLO on ftp, raising pretty much every hand preflop. wheeeeeeeeeee.