Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
I hope people read this cuz it's [censored] hilarious and long-winded

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-20-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have played with her and she takes annoying [censored] TV Celebrity Poker Player to a new level. I am surprised no one has mentioned that this, along with the Liz Lieu incident almost guarantees she is a pathological liar. She also seems to meet a few of the criteria for sociopathic behavior (inflated view of oneself, inability to show remorse, etc).

If she is really French, it makes sense that she would have subjective realities concerning ethics and morality issues. It is my experience that products of a Socialized state either become indoctrinated with the notion that any act is justified within the context of some self-important end or they just plain don't give a [censored] about right and wrong and the consequences of their immoral behavior (in this case, lying about an incident to the point that someone else is physically threatened).

There is also a lack of street level education when it comes to most new poker types. People like Eric Molina stood to get slapped (if they were lucky) in the games I grew up playing in and potentially a lot worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
um she berated a guy for "2 outering" her after she checked behind (and screwed up every other decision in the hand, while constantly talking, calling the guy "an idiot with kk," and taking so long the dealer had to call a clock) and then i called her on it after the hand was over(i say anything insulting other than that she screwed up the hand) and then she tilted her stack off to some other guy at the table and left. chad approached me in the hallway of the rio later that day and wanted to fight but that didn't seem like a good idea so i walked away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Any meathead who knowingly checks behind on the river with the nuts in one of the biggest poker tournaments of the year (as Chad Brown did in the HU championship), might be prone to violence. Since he's clearly not beating anyone in a battle of wits, physical confrontations are a last resort for attempting to establish one's manhood. A truly abysmal display of captaintry if I ever saw it.

At least Jennifer Tilly only checked behind with like the 5th nuts.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:33 PM

In semi-related news,Been's in the round of 32 in the HU tourney. If he wins the next two rounds he'll earn 5% of VR's live tourney winnings, allowing him to criticise her.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:36 PM

Also Chad Brown is out. Maybe he missed some bets on the river with the nuts [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 PM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If she is really French, it makes sense that she would have subjective realities concerning ethics and morality issues. It is my experience that products of a Socialized state either become indoctrinated with the notion that any act is justified within the context of some self-important end or they just plain don't give a [censored] about right and wrong and the consequences of their immoral behavior (in this case, lying about an incident to the point that someone else is physically threatened).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean the Germans weren't sipping coffee in Paris after all? Those bastards!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread, while fantastic and awesome, has way too many stupid little slap fights. Behave like adults, all of you.

This advice apparently also applies to Aaron, Chad and Vanessa.

Non Mod Dids Thoughts:

Berating a player is lame.

Whoever called a clock on her is lame.

Wanting to fight somebody becaue they berated your girl is lame.

Getting all upset and sad and flaunting your tournament record when somebody yells at you in a poker tournament is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably wanted to fight him because Vanessa exaggerated about what was said to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the history of mankind no woman has ever exaggerated the facts to their bf/husband. It's genetically impossible......
Old 06-20-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fark me, have I been missing out just being on p5's. I just killed an entire afternoon being entertained reading all this shiz. Peter North references were A++++.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur2-
It would be worth it for the admo mspaints/photoshops alone.

You can use the search function to find other awesomeness.
The key is repatition.
Welcome.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:22 PM

Can we get a sticky of admo's photoshops? It would be both awesome and a good thing to refer new people like ur2 to.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 PM

Most of them can be found here