Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: What is the best sex you\'ve ever had?

Weed, a beautiful natural partner, affection, a love of humanity expanding my heart till it wants to burst, doing it in tempo to GY!BE (sleep and antennas to heaven if ya wanna know)

I'll probably spend my life trying to recreate those moments

f-ing A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are numerous jazz and ballet-dancer wanna-bes that can make that happen for you. They're easy to find and a glass of cabernet and sushi dinner can lead to many good things. At least in NYC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but this girl was also way hotter than I probably should have been hitting. I dated up, that's for sure, and I"m not sure if that'll happen again PLUS the flexibility ;o
Old 05-17-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brooke, laker girl at the time, in her uniform on my leather couch...I have to admit i was so horned up it didnt last as long as normal but the visual image was mind blowing n made up for it.

my ex in avatr was great at giving head so she def gets best bj ever but for pur sex i'd go with brooke

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you have an avtar of your ex? are you still pining for her?
Old 05-17-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With my wife.

(sorry, I deserve an OOT ban for that I guess)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OK, best sex is with my current gf. I can't think of a specific instance, but if I was ranking every sexual encounter along the way, my girlfriend would now occupy like the top 50 spots.

That being said, I don't find that my level of sexual enjoyment is really based off being in love or anything, as past girlfriends don't rank in the top.

I find that the ones that stick out in my mind were one night stands or random hookups, because when i try to think of a girlfriend, they all blend together more than they do for girls where the sex was just one time.

1. This girl who was slutty, but my friend since freshman year. This was junior year of college. My roommate was home for the weekend and I invited her over to do work in my room (it was finals). At this point, I was still hanging out with my ex-gf, who was still sleeping over my room some nights, still obsessed with me and I wasn't doing a good job telling her I was done. Anyway, after 30 minutes of writing a paper, I got up and just started massaging her shoulders. I asked if she wanted to go to the futon for a full massage. On the futon, she laid across my lap, and i massaged her back for a while, then her ass, then reached down between her legs and she was soaking. we then had sex for like 15 minutes, just wild, and then she gave me the best [censored] of my life. I had been blown by like 10-15 different girls at this point in my life, and this was so far above and beyond anything i had experienced that i just sat there dumbfounded for like 5 minutes afterwards. we then get dressed, and get back to work.

she leaves two hours later, and then an hour after that my ex-gf shows up. i told you she had been sleeping over, but we hadn't had sex in like 6 months (i cringe just thinking about that). she sees the computer on, i tell her who had been over and make it pretty clear we [censored]. my ex is so jealous, that she tries to have sex with me and i oblige, and proceed to have sex that was better than we ever had when we were together, because she knew i didn't give a [censored] about her and she was pissed at me and just wanted to do me better than the other girl.

that was the last time i had sex with the ex, but definitely not the last time i got head from the first girl.

2) Another time, senior year, there was this girl that i had been having sex with over the course of junior year, spring semester. basically in the spring id call her up and say "im on my way to the campus store, can i stop by your room ont he way back?" I'd stop by, have sex, then leave. Yada, yada, yada she got obsessed with me, i wanted nothing to do with her and started ignoring her. we talked a couple times on AIM over the summer and she drunk dialed me twice, asking why we couldn't be together. fast forward to senior year and we're talking on AIM at 4am. I just throw out "so we never got one last [censored] in. we need a goodbye [censored]."

so she comes over to my dorm, i come to let her in. we don't even say hi, just walk up to my room. we get there and i say, "you know this is it right. after this, i don't think we should ever talk again." she says ok, and starts taking her clothes off. she wasn't even wearing a bra or underwear.

she was great because she was obviously pissed at me for being so cold and not wanting to be with her, but she also was the type that was constantly talking me up "you're the biggest, you're the best, etc.". Which is weird to have someone having angry sex with you while complimenting you.

we have sex in every position imaginable, ending with her blowing me. we lie down after, and she turns psycho again, asking why i dont love her, etc. i start calling her julie gianni (cameron diaz in vanilla sky, "i swallowed your cum. i thought that meant something?"). she freaks out and leaves. but the sex was great.

and despite these two stories im not a huge douchebag, and that second girl is the only one that might be justified in thinking i treated her poorly.

my current gf completely blows away anyone i had previously, but those stories are just for me.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:41 AM

Roof of a church, and yes it was her church not mine.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roof of a church, and yes it was her church not mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless you.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:17 AM

with the wife... hands tied down above her head, blindfolded, vibrator in the front door, my [censored] in her ass, screaming how much she loves it and how she wants to watch me do it to another woman...
Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
with the wife... hands tied down above her head, blindfolded, vibrator in the front door, my [censored] in her ass, screaming how much she loves it and how she wants to watch me do it to another woman...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we're getting somewhere.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a keeper.....wow
Old 05-18-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we're getting somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]