Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: one of the best weekends of my life, a TR

One of the best stories I have read in a while A+ Congrats!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 PM

but how much did you lose
Old 09-18-2007, 08:01 PM

please more also
Old 09-18-2007, 08:09 PM

I don't get it. Two whores put on a show for you. This is a standard TR.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:10 PM

it moved
Old 09-18-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it moved

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-18-2007, 08:48 PM

lol nice TR, sucks bouncer made it stop.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:20 PM

I wish I had a best weekend of my life.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:25 PM

?
Old 09-18-2007, 11:16 PM

Part 2

After those few minutes of heaven, my girl decides that it's been enough and wants to go. I ask her where she wants to go - breakfast. We go to have a quick breakfast at the Hard Rock. It's weird being out with a girl this hot. I've never really had one this hot by my side. At the restaurant, half the guys would stare at her constantly. While we're walking, girls give her dirty looks and me "I want you" looks.

After breakfast, I again ask her where she wants to go - "to your bedroom." OK! $75/night Tropicana rooms aren't baller enough for tonight, so it's to the Wynn. All throughout the taxi ride, this girl teased like the best of them. Letting me come close, then pushing me away from those legs, repeat. Since we're checking in at 4AM and have to check out in a few hours, I get a free upgrade to the top level suite on the top floor.

The room is, obviously, very baller. A bell boy had to bring up condoms and man, he had the biggest [censored] eating grin on his face that I've ever seen. Keep grinning boy, maybe one day you'll be [censored] a model on the window overlooking Vegas of the top level suite of the Wynn.

Saturday

She has a photo shoot in the morning. I get some rest and most of the day is uneventful. Me and my buddy decide to go to Sapphire at midnight, so we spend some time in the Bellagio poker room making money to burn tonight. At about 10:30, we start to pregame for Sapphire. I was playing 5/10 up until this point, but the 10/20 looks good so I head over there.

I sit down at a 3-handed must move table and order drinks two at a time - one jagerbomb and one bud light. One guy gets moved. A new guys sits down. I look up and he look familiar... Nelly! No band-aid, only a huge ass diamond earring. Fairly shortly, the other two guys get moved and it's me and Nelly HU.

I want to convince him to come to Sapphire with us, so I ask him what his favorite strip club is here. Apparently Vegas strip clubs are "wack" - he wouldn't elaborate. Atlantic City is where it's at, according to him. I will prove him wrong tonight. I also asked him if he had ever been coached or talks poker with anyone. He says he is completely self taught.

Anyway, we are playing for about 15 minutes. At that point, I've had 3 jagerbombs and 2 beers in less than an hour. He's in the 1 seat, I'm in the 4 seat with my beer to my right. I reach up to have another swig and OOPS, beer splatters all over the table and Nelly. Hahaha, I apologize profusely, but it's unnecessary. He's surprisingly cool about it and tells me not to worry. I was moved after about another half hour. We ended up about even, maybe him a slight winner.

Midnight rolls around and it's time for more degeneracy. A limo pulls up to the Bellagio and we ride to Sapphire in style. A bottle and table is waiting for us. Three girls come to sit with us and since this is the club where my friend's stripper works at, I am apparently the Prince again tonight. I start talking to one of the strippers. Another one mentions she is a former playboy playmate after some conversation about why she didn't want to be one because it didn't pay enough.

I get a half hour dance from the girl and chat her up a bit more. She starts off with the standard "you're so cute" [censored]. Basically, I told her I have been around to strip clubs, experienced this type of [censored] 20 times before and know what's going on. It's ok if you doesn't actually like me, I'll still spend money on you - I understand it's a business. You don't have to give me your phone number. It's ok! I know guys hit on you every time you're here.

She adamantly denies that she is lying. She keeps telling me she actually thinks I am cute and would like to go to dinner with me tomorrow and proceeds to put her number in my phone. I'm giving myself about a 10% chance of seeing her again outside of the club at this point.

After that, my friend and I decide to get a skybox. We head up there and the girl is getting really into the dance. She starts dripping on me and keeps peeking her hand down my pants. After about half an hour and me fingering her a bit, she says "I can't take this anymore," unbuttons my pants and starts to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life.

Part 3 coming