FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Mouse or Hamster?
Mouse 28 25.45%
Hamster 82 74.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Revenge (trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't harsh and way better than kicking his ass, why the [censored] did she go crying off to her room? what a weird couple. nice job.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing that she'd already encountered her short tempered husband's fist with her face and the revelation that her hubby is indeed a natural born bully with little hope of reform hit her emotionally like a ton of bricks. Just an off the wall guess though.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:26 PM

No girls have replied to this thread yet as far as I can tell.

What does your mother think about what you did?

Clearly most men are going to think your play was brilliant. I don't know what to think. That is worse than being wrong as it shows I really don't have any morals I just do what will make the women happy as I can't deal with seeing them cry.

I just know your post made me happy and I'm not proud of it for some reason. One of the girls will explain why we should feel a certian way I'm sure. To bad knowing how we should feel won't make a lick of difference. I still want to know though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I had a similar experience but the guy asked me to forgive him right infront of his wife. I was not going to bring it up. I would not forgive him and both he and his wife were pissed at me.

Everyone is a idiot depending on your point of view.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:31 PM

wow, just wow man

I was had to wait til i quit rofl'ing to finish reading this

This is truly gold, and you are god among posters today
Old 11-28-2005, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was had to wait til i quit rofl'ing to finish reading this

[/ QUOTE ]

Did soda shoot out of your nose, too?
Old 11-28-2005, 09:31 PM

I think you did well. I was slapped - just once - by a distant relative when I was about 8. It still makes me angry if I stop to think about it. I've never seen the guy since, I have wondered what I'd say to him if I ever did meet him again.

What "U" did was disgraceful. Anger from you was entirely understandable. You responded in a non-violent way. Well done.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it should have ZERO effect. But a big enough effect to still be carrying a grudge 12 years later?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I don't think you realize how much these types of situations can effect people. I'm not saying someone should carry a grudge, but it is completely understandable to me that one would.

[ QUOTE ]
And big enough to want to ruin this guy's life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This is not to say I think he should have or was entitled to. When you go to a park with a bunch of your friends and an adult you don't expect that adult to turn on you and abuse his power and slap you continually and scare the [censored] of out you. Serious broken trust here.

[ QUOTE ]
OP needs to grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could or should this recent situation have been handled in a better manner? Probably. Does the OP have some growing up to do? It would appear so. The problem is that this does not mean that the original incident was trivial or should be trivialized. My only point is that, if true, this is a serious incident that more often than not going to cause some problems for the kid. Especially when the kid is expecting the adult to be protecting him from problems not causing them. People react differently to situations like this, it's gonna cause more problems for some than others.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course it's not acceptable or right or justifiable. It's pretty [censored] trivial though. Some snot nosed kid throws a racket at a guy, lips him off, gets pushed against a fence and slapped a couple of times. This is not something that should scar you for life.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are trust, security and power issues involved here. This guy crossed the line in a big way with respect to each of these, anyone who thinks this would/should have NO EFFECT on a 12 year old kid are fooling themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Razor you are fooling yourself.

You got beat up as a kid?

I wanna puke on everyone here who's thinking getting beat up is a big deal. If you're such a rich boy from a nice neighbourhood that you never got your nose busted, you shouldn't even be commenting.

You've never been picked on as a kid? Never got beat up? Never had to take an alternate route home to avoid trouble?

Yup that's pretty much you, and anyone else making a big deal out of a kid who ran his mouth getting his ass a lil whooped.

Now for all those who are making assumptions on my part - I am in NO SHAPE OR FORM advocating kids getting beat up. Did I ever state that I support it? NO.

I am saying that is how life is. 9/11 happened, [censored] deal with it. Oh now I am an Osama Bin Laden supporter because I said that?

Get a grip.

Life goes like this: you get picked on as a kid. You learn to group up to fight it. You learn to group uo to avoid getting your ass beat. You learn to suck up to adults because otherwise you face getting what Jihad got.

This is part of growing up. It's too bad some of you are still in the developmental stages of your life where you think getting punched in the face is taboo.

You need to get beat up for all the wrong reasons to understand life isn't fair. You need to get over it and learn to do unto others as you would like others to have done unto you.

Thats' what Iam saying. I am saying it's sad that eye for eye mentality is being advocated. It's because of you folks that kids are still getting beat up.

Oh he ran his mouth, therefore I have a right to punch him. - Oh he hit me 10 years ago, I have a right to hit him back now.

See a little connection?

Ya....
Old 11-28-2005, 10:44 PM

Thread too long (but I had read the other one). Grunching...

You're a douche that carries around too much baggage. But hey, way to [censored] up a pregnant woman's life too, neh?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:44 PM

this is awesome
Old 11-28-2005, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Razor you are fooling yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna puke on everyone here who's thinking getting beat up is a big deal...

[/ QUOTE ]

People are different and they react differently to situations, also some situations may not be a similar as they appear. Just because you came through some situation fine doesn't mean others will or should be expected to.

[ QUOTE ]
Thats' what Iam saying. I am saying it's sad that eye for eye mentality is being advocated. It's because of you folks that kids are still getting beat up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
See a little connection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please put this in another post, this stuff has NOTHING to do with my point. STAY ON POINT please.